⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
AI wearing a shirt of Kobe at his retirement ceremony is still one of the hardest/coolest things I've seen

a50d0f21d7ec283f742e831de31fcbb1ae5d025a.jpg
Salute AI I have that same shirt, wear it with my black and grey Laker hat. Ain't even ready to watch the HOF, need to make sure some onions are handy. Haven't even watched Shaq or any former players talk about him. Naw good on that right now. Dude was my favorite player and GOAT of this era IMO.

first time i heard him was when he played for the warriors. actually provided some nice minutes before he got hurt
even the commentators mentioned how they didn't know how he sounded like prior :lol:

matt not allowed to say what he wanted on espn
kwame was pretty spot on regarding gil, stack, and him
he going at rachel nichols too :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even get it for that team in the basement, why not catch the Lakers while they're still just getting players back into the lineup and are most vulnerable? You want to hope and wait until they're rolling in the conference finals to face them, all while giving yourself a tougher matchup in round 1 with the Mavs as opposed to the Blazers who've they've owned the last couple seasons?

I don't even get it for that team in the basement, why not catch the Lakers while they're still just getting players back into the lineup and are most vulnerable? You want to hope and wait until they're rolling in the conference finals to face them, all while giving yourself a tougher matchup in round 1 with the Mavs as opposed to the Blazers who've they've owned the last couple seasons?

Tell me you’re salty that the Lakers are in the play-in without saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom