⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember back in the day when you'd go into a store like Marshall's that would sell knockoff cologne and it would have a label like "If you like Curve for Men, you'll love Swerve." That's essentially the NBA marketing tomorrow's Heat vs Bucks game. "If you like watching the Heat get blown out by 50, you'll love watching the Hear get blown out by 30."

Tobias with 26, Joel with 29.

Ben with a hot 11
1609307970903.png

these are pretty much exhib games for most teams
still working guys in shape and finding a rhythm

CJ doesn’t command the attention that Klay did.

All hypotheticals yes, but what I originally said wasn’t outrageous like Ayesha wanted it to be.

Where were you when Jarrett Jack was the Warriors second leading scorer in the 2013 playoffs? He was closing out games and splitting the SG position with Klay in the backcourt with Steph. Klay was in year 2 :lol:.

But again, it’s easy just to make terrible takes and even worse jokes. Because you don’t really understand or know the game. Just regurgitating terrible takes and childish jokes that are not even funny :lol:.

ricky got a taste of playoffs and winning basketball the last few yrs
time for him to lead this young squad as the vet

Rustle Westbrook is playing with a 30ppg -Sniper from 3pt SG right now.

Let’s talk about both of them. And re-evaluate “backcourts”

This will be interesting going forward. I’ll say...I’ve gleaned almost nothing in these 4 games.

All noise for real. But I do see some trends to watch for. Wiz are one of them.

Kings “death” lineup of Starfox/Buddy/Ty Hali/Barnes/Holmes is something serious. Gonna need to see Bagley in that mix as well for Holmes and see how he performs as the lone big.
They are looking good. Hoping they make the playoffs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom