⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going from an 82 game regular season to a 72 game regular season is 12% fewer regular season games, which means 12% revenue from those games. I don't think owners or players would be willing to forego that much revenue. There might be something to the season starting later though.
Ya they'll never cut off 82 games. Hell they just added more games with the play-in tourney.

A December 1 tip off is ideal to me (which means training camp in November). Give teams a few weeks before showcasing them on Christmas day.

Knees weak/arms are heavy/there’s vomit on his sweater already/mom’s spaghetti/he’s nervous/but on the surface he looks calm and ready/to drop bombs...

74179EAD-0653-4FF0-A0F2-536A122287AD.jpeg

The Magic starting 5, seems to have a lot of chemistry frshstunna frshstunna . Early sample size, and they played the bumas Wizards twice. But I like what I’m seeing. Especially Fultz just being aggressive/creating.

Over/Under 45 wins & a 4-5 seed?
Can’t call the number of wins cuz of the weird schedule but I got em locked in as a 5/6 seed...With Fultz scoring now and Backpage’s Son they finally getting points outta that position and Bacon been an upgrade over whoever was starting at the 3 last year when Issac hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom