⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, would offering ownership stake to active players in future CBA entice franchise-type players to stay put? There's a blueprint to get out of contracts and get traded from teams, so unless the NBA teams begin to offer even the smallest piece of the pie, I don't see how more of this doesn't continue.

Zion AND Luka trying to stir things up isn't great, especially since it's smaller market teams they're trying to dip from. Gale should've just sold the Pelicans to anyone that was seeking to relocate, does NOLA really care about this team?

This feels weird.

1623954591474.png
Bring the synthetic ball back.

1623956968146.jpeg

1623956968146.jpeg

When they abandoned it I always thought that they should have gone with that design but made of leather. They probably didn’t have time to get 100s of them broken in though so went back to the original - could have done it by the next season though.

Same here, I was actually sad to see it go when they canceled it so early. I remember some players complaining about the grooves being deeper or something like that.

It’s like this scared them from even considering any small changes.

Is Zion looking to force his way out though? He's clearly unhappy but I don't think he's actively trying to leave
If he is he hasn't been as open about it as other players which is usually where the criticism comes from

Anyways if he does manage to force his way out, owners are gonna have a conniption
I could see another lockout on the horizon as they make ridiculous demands for the next CBA
They can't be too happy about all the player empowerment. Zion giving the pels the finger would be a last straw

That’s rough. Zion got 3 more years left on that Rookie contract. On a team that needs a lot of help. Thats rough

All this forcing out is getting out of hand though. Zion know good and damn well he’s not being traded.

Is Zion looking to force his way out though? He's clearly unhappy but I don't think he's actively trying to leave
If he is he hasn't been as open about it as other players which is usually where the criticism comes from

Anyways if he does manage to force his way out, owners are gonna have a conniption
I could see another lockout on the horizon as they make ridiculous demands for the next CBA
They can't be too happy about all the player empowerment. Zion giving the pels the finger would be a last straw

Yeah I'll wait until there's more smoke. The AD thing was much more publicized over a longer span.

1623956968146.jpeg
When they abandoned it I always thought that they should have gone with that design but made of leather. They probably didn’t have time to get 100s of them broken in though so went back to the original - could have done it by the next season though.
it looked cool but man was it awful to play with lol. i'd take the little *** fiba ball over that any day

what the **** is going on in dallas!?

Luka got his gm and championship-winning coach fired in year three

what the **** is going on in dallas!?

Luka got his gm and championship-winning coach fired in year three

Them dudes have literally set an modern NBA record for length of time a GM /coach combo to keep their jobs with out winning a playoff series

It's Luka's team for better or worse and everything that comes with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom