⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, would offering ownership stake to active players in future CBA entice franchise-type players to stay put? There's a blueprint to get out of contracts and get traded from teams, so unless the NBA teams begin to offer even the smallest piece of the pie, I don't see how more of this doesn't continue.

Zion AND Luka trying to stir things up isn't great, especially since it's smaller market teams they're trying to dip from. Gale should've just sold the Pelicans to anyone that was seeking to relocate, does NOLA really care about this team?

Dallas is the 5th largest market in the NBA with the 2nd highest attendance next to the Lakers

Throw bag and full control over Luka roster at Masai.

If he wants to keep Finley, cool.

Give me one of Kidd, Billups, Stackhouse, Silas... Even Jamahl Mosley. No Terry Stotts.

he honestly could do better.

we all remember what she look like before the work
F3FFA8A5-2E2F-4EF6-9BF8-C23848496C8B.jpeg

heres something I dont get. if chris paul tested positive for covid, wouldnt the entire team have to go into covid protocol including players and coaches? 🤔

heres something I dont get. if chris paul tested positive for covid, wouldnt the entire team have to go into covid protocol including players and coaches? 🤔

You would think it would be hard to avoid being a close contact of someone when playing basketball with them. But, it will depend on when he tested positive and who he was near in the period before that - may have been lucky or have had good team protocols to avoid that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom