⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome utah jazz fans
1624077877019.gif

Dame/Booker/Beal/Tatum/Draymond so far.
Curry has a spot if he doesn’t back out.

That’s leaves 6-7 more spots.
I’d probably want:

Bam, Turner, Zion for the bigs
Bridges, Hunter (if healthy) for the wing
Trae, Brogdon for the guards
Jaylen getting in over both of those wings if he wants to play. LaVine too.

Bradley Beal lol'ing at the Kemba trade news like he doesn't know he's likely the target FA to come here too, whether it be with Kemba are using Kemba to facilitate it. Presti been in love with him for years. Might as well give me email address so I can forward him the same "this is stuff to do in OKC" memos I sent the hommie @storm2006 when I heard he might be coming through

lol Beal isn’t going to leave a trash fringe playoff team for a rebuilding team

Common denominator between all the dysfunction is Brad, Ainge, Smart and the J's.

•According to multiple team sources, there was some dysfunction in the locker room, with the relationship between Stevens and Walker characterized as tension-filled. Sources also suggest that

•Stevens was also perceived to be harder on Walker than on other top players

•This came in the wake of Gordon Hayward’s departure, after which sources said Hayward told Stevens he needed to establish a stronger voice with players if they were going to win.

•Several team sources felt Stevens was more aggressive with certain players this season, which included Walker who was criticized for his defensive mistakes
According to sources, several players expressed frustration with Stevens’ “college offense” and how the team’s best players would often get stuck in isolation

•At season’s end, multiple sources close to the players said several members of the locker room were welcoming a coaching change, noting Stevens did not appear to hold key players accountable, with complaints he was favoring Smart over others.

Some people just can’t manage egos. Stevens might be a good basketball mind, but coaching in the NBA isn’t just Xs and Os or a simple motion offense with the right rotations. That may work in college, definitely won’t work with today’s young players.

Certain franchises want to keep things internal so im
not surprised at them promoting Brad and giving him a chance at assembling a roster and building a team. Might be better suited for him. His persona was always labeled as soft and not holding players accountable. That won’t work in the NBA.

They might need to find a players coach for that team. I really think Billups is a good fit there.

Larsen never holds back. He also said if Conley comes back the luxury tax would be like 70 M's or something. They have nothing to replace Conley with if he leaves though so their hand is forced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom