⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moses Brown has
Lot of OKC fans online are saying Moses Brown is basically poor man’s Andre Drummond (not in a good way) so might be good to temper expectations.
He's better than Drummond, aside from the cap friendly deal he knows who he is and stays within himself typically. He tries to block/challenge everything so he gets dunked on a lot or finds himself out of position but 11 times out of 10 even irrespective of cap I take Brown

Get a commitment from Bam, another big, then round out the roster with wings and guards.

Moses Brown has

He's better than Drummond, aside from the cap friendly deal he knows who he is and stays within himself typically. He tries to block/challenge everything so he gets dunked on a lot or finds himself out of position but 11 times out of 10 even irrespective of cap I take Brown
If he becomes literally anything worthwhile he's one of the best contracts in the league. If not, his contract isn't guaranteed for this upcoming season or the one after, and is a team option for the season after that.

If Luka gets Rick and Donnie out the paint then him and Dirk replace them with a Black coach and Black GM....man

Yall think I'm bad about defending him now, man I'm figure out to set alerts when slander comes his way

Nia :evil:

rawImage.jpg

if i was a betting man, i think Chauncey will be offered the C's job. would not be surprise if he gets an offer from the Blazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom