⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint this what I just told you :lol:

I am saying Steph isn't built to Iso, Iso, Iso in the style of Harden.

He isn't built to PLAY like Harden. (Play Style)

That is what I am saying.

What I was arguing with you about was you trying to discredit his ABILITY as a Leader/Lead PLayer to "Will his bum team to the playoffs."

Different conversations.

Keep up.

Bay area sports media was crazy optimistic about this team. :lol:

I really didn’t follow it after all the Wiggins propaganda after the trade. They struggled against the Kings. Just look at the roster. This isn’t a surprise.

Comical.

Name a year.
I'll give you time to BBALL Ref the squads.

Saying this lets me know you aren't being serious.

The narrative went from "the Warriors are making the playoffs" to "Steph doesn't have enough help" in one game?! How Sway?! 😂😂😂. Just admit it, Steph isn't built to put a team on his back

chris paul, SGA, schroeder, Gallo, and Adams went 44-28 last year.

Steph, Oubre, Wiggins, Draymond, and Wiseman should be able to exceed that this season.

I am saying Steph isn't built to Iso, Iso, Iso in the style of Harden.

He isn't built to PLAY like Harden. (Play Style)

That is what I am saying.

What I was arguing with you about was you trying to discredit his ABILITY as a Leader/Lead PLayer to "Will his bum team to the playoffs."

Different conversations.

Keep up.
Give yourself a wedgie

The narrative went from "the Warriors are making the playoffs" to "Steph doesn't have enough help" in one game?! How Sway?! 😂😂😂. Just admit it, Steph isn't built to put a team on his back

Yea, I wasn't one of those people that ever said any of that.

Not at all. I wouldn't even BET on them making it to be honest.

That is factoring in Steph having a "good" season as well.

Definitely think that result was more a reflection of how good BK might be over how bad GSW is.

Would still put money on them being a top 6 seed once everyone's back and they get to mesh a bit more. BK sent out a statement of intent that they're not here to **** around

Y’all didn’t know Wiggins wasn’t a worthy No. 2, and this team was gonna struggle? Last year kinda alluded to this moment.

They’re not bad but they’re gonna be an average West team competing to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom