⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breh the warriors started Eric paschall who then got benched for a guy that got cut last week and the brought back because Draymond is out.

we are smarter than this

id agree with you if we were talking about regular guys like Giannis or Kawhi. Standard is different when you’re the GOAT PG, GOAT shooter, and top 3 player in the league. Might not be fair, but I don’t make the rules.

Look at all those trophies. It's so beautiful.
tenor.gif

Tryna watch this Doc-less Clips squad :lol:

I hope y'all Dubs fans realize that I'm just trolling. It's just the first game and we're having fun. Feel free to clown the Lakers if we lose tonight.

the hot takes are expected, and funny. There is some truth in the slander though. Steph gotta fight to keep the team afloat even if they don’t have a shot to win on a particular night. In his mind he gotta get 30/game on a minimum.

That is fair but to say/claim the team's success rests on HIS ability to "carry a bum team."

Steph can do EVERYTHING in his power and the team might not even make the damn playoffs.

It doesn't have to mean HE wasn't good enough.

People have a hard time grasping that.

the hot takes are expected, and funny. There is some truth in the slander though. Steph gotta fight to keep the team afloat even if they don’t have a shot to win on a particular night. In his mind he gotta get 30/game on a minimum.
Exactly. Not complicated

I hope y'all Dubs fans realize that I'm just trolling. It's just the first game and we're having fun. Feel free to clown the Lakers if we lose tonight.
Nah, you were serious.

This Warriors squad has the same level of talent as Cavs squads that had all-stars not named LBJ. (That made the finals)>

Stick by your guns!!!

How can he shoot the ball when he's busy screening for star player Andrew Wiggins???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom