⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is that she'll probably be in the studio hosting nfl SNF sooner than later. tirico is going to be filling in for al michaels as he's cutting back and getting to retired.
maria won't be working like crazy like she did for espn, but she'll be busy

Who has the best mock drafts out there? Time for me to get up to speed before next Thursday. I’m basically only familiar with Cade and Suggs.

I'd seriously try to get Ben and have him eventually replace Draymond in a year as the point-forward.

Unfortunately, the Warriors roster doesn't have much to offer other than Wiggins.

The salaries match up in trade machine to do a straight up swap. But Wiggins isn't on Ben's level to do a 1 for 1 imo.

And I'd be hesitant to throw in Wiseman. I think he can be really, really good someday.

So maybe the Dubs can get a 3rd team involved.
Wiggins and 2 picks flip the two picks? But I’m not sure that works for Philly either.

Are y’all calling this in a pickup game at the local gym?
1626978920634.gif

If it's a local league I'm paying a ref for-yes.

Do your job.

Pick up games no.

You saw the contract?

What kind of condescending question is this? She's been doing the sideline reporting for many many years. You think she's doing it because she's special? Bruh, shes like 50+ years old and not that good looking. If she's been doing it for awhile, it's because its one of her functions in her role with NBC.

Seriously, what's with NT these days?

hair joke definitely phased him...

mans issuing an apology. he don't want that out in the universe lol

hair joke definitely phased him...

mans issuing an apology. he don't want that out in the universe lol

He's apologizing because Perk personally told him he was offended. He told Perk on air it was all good and he had love for him and Perk sat there upset :lol:

This is also the most I've watched these Hot Take segments in over a decade. I gotta do better :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom