⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of condescending question is this? She's been doing the sideline reporting for many many years. You think she's doing it because she's special? Bruh, shes like 50+ years old and not that good looking. If she's been doing it for awhile, it's because its one of her functions in her role with NBC.

Seriously, what's with NT these days?

So…you haven’t seen the contract is what you’re saying?

Cant believe the Olympics are trying to prevent athletes from having sex with each other. I know this has nothing to do with Covid either.

kd mask.jpg

Cant believe the Olympics are trying to prevent athletes from having sex with each other. I know this has nothing to do with Covid either.

I believe that the beds are not intended to stop sex. Because at no point in human history has the lack of a bed ever stopped people from having sex who really wanted to get it on.

Last edited:

I believe that the beds are not intended to stop sex. Because at no point in human history has the lack of a bed ever stopped people from having sex who really wanted to get it on.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

and i think i read that they're not giving out condoms.. that aint going stop people either, but at least you're hoping if you provide the protection that people will use them

Jalen my man but he was doing a lil too much. He was basically discrediting Perk as a media member on air. I get people don't like Perk so most people won't have a issue with it but it looked kinda messy when you're on air and this is your job. It ain't the same as fans being behind computers trashing people in the media. If you seen the clip it was obvious Jalen came out his corner swinging. :lol:

practically speaking.. with a decent amount of the athletes 2 or 3 of em, could easily weigh as much as some of the bigger people who are there

would seem like a HUGE labiality issue if the beds couldnt hold up to at least 600 or 700 lbs.. cause i'm assuming you have a couple people there either just below or over 300 lbs.. and having a max weight of 400 or even 500 lbs seems like you're risking it

I’ve hunched on worse beds/surfaces. They’ll be aight. Si Se Puede

Like noted romantic and pragmatist Snoop Dogg says on **** You from Chronic 2001, “I ****ed her on the floor so I wouldn’t mess up my bed…”

I don’t even know if it was mentioned here but what’s Cappie pondexter motive … I’m now reading up on this …

Jalen my man but he was doing a lil too much. He was basically discrediting Perk as a media member on air. I get people don't like Perk so most people won't have a issue with it but it looked kinda messy when you're on air and this is your job. It ain't the same as fans being behind computers trashing people in the media. If you seen the clip it was obvious Jalen came out his corner swinging. :lol:

Facts.

As soon as the clip was posted, I was like :wow: @ how Jalen went at him off rip. Totally unnecessary.

And Jalen is one of the few dudes in the media who I respect for his peaceful vibe.

He's on some supportive ****, basically the anti-SAS.

So when he started clowning Perk, I raised an eyebrow bc that's not really Jalen's character.

Not at all surprised at the apology. Takes a big person to acknowledge being wrong like that in public.

I say this w
She's dealing with some mental health challenges

She also said Beyonce was her wife, Tyler the Creator is their son and Kobe didn't die. He's a snake in a garden

Sad.

I’m 100 percent serious in asking this - did she suffer some serious head trauma at some point? Because she’s reminding me a bit of former NFL player Larry Johnson with what she’s doing/saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom