⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate playing the redo the draft game but I do know I’d rather have Herro & Brandon Clarke with Zion over Hayes and NAW.

Not quite as bad as taking Jerome Robinson over MPjr but still ugly.

I hate playing the redo the draft game but I do know I’d rather have Herro & Brandon Clarke with Zion over Hayes and NAW.

Not quite as bad as taking Jerome Robinson over MPjr but still ugly.
Another one:

Phoenix received Cam Johnson and Dario Saric
Minnesota received Jarret Culver

The Johnson pick was panned by everyone but it turned out to be really good lol. And they got Saric. Meanwhile Wolves also could have drafted Herro or could have just kept Johnson who would be better than any PF on their current roster

Eq3OYvEUwAAj-A_

The Steph minutes are ugly

is it any different than the people who take a two-dimensional view of LeBron's finals record? "I don't care if LeBron was 22 and dragged an awful team to the Finals, he still lost!"

Now people are making excuses that Curry is old? He has nowhere near as much mileage on him as guys like LeBron and KD at the same age. The argument has shifted to "Curry needs more help and he's old and washed now" 😂😂😂

In all seriousness, if he's going to be considered an all-time great and a current top player he deserves all-time great and current top player criticism when he's not getting it done. Despite all the Curry's success there have been people who have been skeptical of his ability to carry teams like LeBron, Harden, etc and he's not exactly knocking it out of the park. Steph is still in all time great player but this is just something that's going to have to be a part of his legacy.

Warriors are not only losing, they're getting embarrassed. This is a carryover from last season as well. The Warriors have the highest payroll in the league but Curry still needs more help? Interesting...

This you?

Warriors losing.... nO ExCuZEs 4 CuRrY
Warriors winning.... bUT iTz JuST Da LoWlY TeAmZ

Not sure Kobe belongs. He didn't "further" the game. He was just a Jordan Carbon Copy for the most part.

KG or Dirk would make more sense.

I also would say Magic over LeBron. LeBron is an anomaly Magic is responsible for LeBron and all oversized primary ballhandlers. (Penny, Pippen, Grant Hill, TMAC, LeBron)

So for as long as I have been watching basketball I would say

Jordan
Steph
KG
Magic

Dirk honorable mention.

Definitely not KG. Good argument for Dirk as the best Euro ever and the guy who really made big men shooting and playing like guards a thing.

Not sure Kobe belongs. He didn't "further" the game. He was just a Jordan Carbon Copy for the most part.

KG or Dirk would make more sense.

I also would say Magic over LeBron. LeBron is an anomaly Magic is responsible for LeBron and all oversized primary ballhandlers. (Penny, Pippen, Grant Hill, TMAC, LeBron)

So for as long as I have been watching basketball I would say

Jordan
Steph
KG
Magic

Dirk honorable mention.

Iverson belongs on that list.

That argument really isn’t enough to include KG

I mean if you think that is the ONLY reason KG was included that is on you. DO your homeworks on Ticket. I honestly don't think his place in being a revolutionary needs explaining.

Good argument for Dirk as the best Euro ever and the guy who really made big men shooting and playing like guards a thing.
100% true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom