⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron with the big go head bucket but lucked out with that terrible 35 footer. Hopefully he can get some rest which I think he will Sunday to watch Browns in a rare playoff appearance.

Good to see Wes finally hit some 3’s, Kyle Kuzma should try something other than hooping, ane when Kid Mero aka Dudley aka human victory cigar, you know what time it is

see clippers still blowing big leads

s/o my boy Mulder :nerd:

mulder's deadly from the perimeter but him and steph would be undersized on defense. i think that 2nd unit is mulder's sweet spot, especially considering they need all the scoring they can get. Baze and Lee are playing that 3-and-D role way better than i anticipated. glad to see Splash-Bro-In-Law is getting more confident on both ends of the court

We’ll give you Blake
Robin-Hood-Men-In-Tights-Shrug-Reaction-Gif.gif

Dudes told me lies. Told me curry wasn't ****. Wasn't special. Couldn't carry. Wasn't as good or as talented. Wasn't as good as Russ. Wasn't as good as kyrie. Not 2nd best pg. Not top 10. Not starboy. Just a shooter.

Said kerr couldn't coach.

Said I was going back to them sus *** fraud ring Lakers.

Gangland. 👌🏽

Dudes told me lies. Told me curry wasn't ****. Wasn't special. Couldn't carry. Wasn't as good or as talented. Wasn't as good as Russ. Wasn't as good as kyrie. Not 2nd best pg. Not top 10. Not starboy. Just a shooter.

Said kerr couldn't coach.

Said I was going back to them sus *** fraud ring Lakers.

Gangland. 👌🏽

NO PLAYOFFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom