⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
05E05814-E88A-4E29-AD00-79C7C45C098D.png

Solid pod. The prevalence of podcasts really has done so much for sports. Not only in terms of getting insight from players and reputable people, but also a means of getting actual basketball analysis that makes sense which we don't get on the mainstream front.

He picked the Pistons chip as his most satisfying chip which is a shock to me. I really would have expected the Miami chip but he gave a solid answer.

Lue has made a few adjustments on the micro level, but on the marco level I still see a jump shot heavy team and iffy second unit.

Bron with the big go head bucket but lucked out with that terrible 35 footer. Hopefully he can get some rest which I think he will Sunday to watch Browns in a rare playoff appearance.

Good to see Wes finally hit some 3’s, Kyle Kuzma should try something other than hooping, ane when Kid Mero aka Dudley aka human victory cigar, you know what time it is

see clippers still blowing big leads
I thought AD was the one who was gonna play every game, back to backs, and leading the team in scoring.

LeBron doesn’t make any sense man :lol:

Lue has made a few adjustments on the micro level, but on the marco level I still see a jump shot heavy team and iffy second unit.

Pretty spot on. We’ve been saying in the Clippers thread that the team doesn’t run nearly enough stuff going to the basket. That has to improve.

As far as the second unit goes, I think we will see Morris go to the starting line-up, with Batum coming off the bench. I think Lou/Kennard/Batum/Zu might fit together better and be better defensively than the other bench units we’ve seen

Pretty spot on. We’ve been saying in the Clippers thread that the team doesn’t run nearly enough stuff going to the basket. That has to improve.

As far as the second unit goes, I think we will see Morris go to the starting line-up, with Batum coming off the bench. I think Lou/Kennard/Batum/Zu might fit together better and be better defensively than the other bench units we’ve seen
Gotta get away from the Lou/Jackson/Kennard backcourt come playoff time.

Oubre was really -25 in 21 minutes? And they won by 10 anyway? :lol:

Paschal and Bazemore both played really well. They were the guys who really got the momentum going in the Dubs favor. Made up for Oubre’s performance.

Also, Morris/Zubac/Kennard/LouWill were a combined -93.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom