⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I’ll give you my current top 5, once I have some down time to deal with your responses to it.

I was more so laughing at the fact that your Top 5 is so fluid and all a player has to do is have a good week for him to move into your Top 5.

Yall treat this stuff like Power Rankings

I really dont get this quarantine thing they doing. These guys practice together, travel together, if one player is exposed then I mean shoot, woudnt be so far fetched to assume the whole team is exposed.

Watch the 2nd half of the season be the 2 bubble idea. That and/or the playoffs.

Yea I was wondering if we were going to eventually get that. Things are getting wild now so if the season MUST go on, that might be the best option.

But I just hate the generic, "Modern NCAA Tournament Same Floor for Every Region", presentation of those Bubble Games man.

Watch the 2nd half of the season be the 2 bubble idea. That and/or the playoffs.

I think the vaccine Will be available to players before the second half of the season starts. Also, I think the league would cancel or postpone the season before they have another bubble. It would be a tough sell to the players to have an even longer bubble than last time. Having a bubble for the entire second half of the regular season and playoffs would mean having a bubble from March until July

^^^ Not as many people generally are getting the vaccine as was anticipated. I wonder if that will prove true for NBA players as well.

Yea I was wondering if we were going to eventually get that. Things are getting wild now so if the season MUST go on, that might be the best option.

But I just hate the generic, "Modern NCAA Tournament Same Floor for Every Region", presentation of those Bubble Games man.

I didn't mind the visual for the most part. I think it looks worse right now. I couldn't image the "finals" being played in a completely empty arena the way some games look now.

The performative activism was corny with the "social message" jerseys and the generic NBA Logo + BLM workmark.

I don't understand why thy went through the trouble of bringing EVERY TEAM'S court but only for their "practice floor". Team floors + the visual presentation of the bubble would be ideal. I also hate the crowd noise and it border line makes me want to turn games off at times...but I know they won't scrap it.

I think the vaccine Will be available to players before the second half of the season starts. Also, I think the league would cancel or postpone the season before they have another bubble. It would be a tough sell to the players to have an even longer bubble than last time. Having a bubble for the entire second half of the regular season and playoffs would mean having a bubble from March until July

Silver has been ADAMANT about it being a bad optic if NBA players get vaccines before the front line + general public.

All Star Weekend is in ONE MONTH. The entire league isn't about to go get vaccinated and the show just continues to go on in 4 weeks.

I don't understand why thy went through the trouble of bringing EVERY TEAM'S court but only for their "practice floor". Team floors + the visual presentation of the bubble would be ideal. I also hate the crowd noise and it border line makes me want to turn games off at times...but I know they won't scrap it.
:smh: - :lol: Man I forgot all about that.

I mean, from a TV Presentation standpoint, couldn't they just SUPER-Impose the Home Team's court overtop of the generic floor? That would make it better for the viewer.

All this “free Beal” **** is terrible , no reason to feel sorry for him

I don't feel bad for non rookie athletes in bad situations. When he signed that clmax contract with Washington he knew what he was getting himself into. He knew he was signing up long-term with a poorly run franchise. He could have signed a shorter contract to give himself more flexibility or he could have signed with a better organization.

:smh: - :lol: Man I forgot all about that.

I mean, from a TV Presentation standpoint, couldn't they just SUPER-Impose the Home Team's court overtop of the generic floor? That would make it better for the viewer.

They did it with the ads on the floor in the bubble but them joints was looking a lil fuzzy at times :lol:

If they could pull it off cleaner with larger designs they could do alot as far as personalization. I don't know how that would look to them on the floor tho. They'd basically be playing on a plain court.

#1 seeded pacers coming today?

img_0453.jpg

Would y’all let Hartenstein call you a *****?
Told my old lady hartenstein was a brotha
874986C8-E187-4A7C-9D3E-DAE99F04DFFF.jpeg
DD669618-30F7-4E08-BF82-4F82B331C8F4.jpeg

I went to school with a cat the same racial makeup as Hartensein. Dawg was nice in ball too. Played like a brother, and there were rumors his dad was black (as a joke). Blue eyes and blond hair to even. When his pops pulled up in the gmc to pick us up one day....the rumors about him being low key black were confirmed :lol:. Buddy never crossed “that” line tho. Crazy, cuz we ended up working for the same company some years back. Yo started a few years before me...but moved up HELLA quick, and tried to pull me up, after he seen me In the work system (as I was a contractor at the time) to a better position. It ain’t work out, and I got a better offer....but that was an interesting story.
I never liked this ninja
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom