⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20210109-153445_Chrome.jpg
It just hit me this is Okongwu. :lol:

Looks like the scouts are right. Lamelo looks to be a tier above just based of how good he is now and his potential.
Could be true but based on exactly this point he and Edwards are pretty much even in efficiency with Ball having less scoring but better rebounds/assists. They are playing similar minutes in bench roles as well

Speaking of Edwards, I just watched the highlights, that turnover was soul crushing. Beasley had like seven 3's and was heated. Gotta hope Rubio or someone can be the leader to get him though these types of moments

Patty Mills though

Hope KAT is ok

Speaking of Edwards, I just watched the highlights, that turnover was soul crushing. Beasley had like seven 3's and was heated. Gotta hope Rubio or someone can be the leader to get him though these types of moments

Patty Mills though

Hope KAT is ok

Contact year shooting

Hawks having defense issues and Trae been wildly inefficient these past few games.

No hate to star boy melo yellow. Very impressive statline.

But..

The nba doesn't seem as difficult as it used to be. Maybe players are getting even better..or..maybe the bad players are getting worse..idk. Just seems like for the good players the game is easy as hell..and for the best players it's 🍰🎂 more than I seem to remember before.

Tatum out for 2 weeks after testing positive. Praying he comes back strong and no lasting effects.

Season limping into 2021 already.

That Trae/ATL falling out I been 🙏🏾 for to is picking up steam. Obv Trae is the franchise, but...

3B45565A-F35E-4D0B-B50D-F277A3EF2D63.jpeg
look how happy you are, Mr. Young. Those ATL barbers can’t save you. Come see papi every other week.

Last edited:
No hate to star boy melo yellow. Very impressive statline.

But..

The nba doesn't seem as difficult as it used to be. Maybe players are getting even better..or..maybe the bad players are getting worse..idk. Just seems like for the good players the game is easy as hell..and for the best players it's 🍰🎂 more than I seem to remember before.

Give it time. I think Lamelo is legit, but it’s not unheard of for rookies to start hot and then come back down to Earth a bit. Remember, Brandon Jennings scored 55 as a rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom