⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haliburton has looked GREAT.

Hawks would be at 130ppg if he was the pick.
That was the biggest head scratcher in the draft to me followed by the Suns picking my guy Stix. He was the perfect player to put alongside Tray. Elite shooter, great facilitator that can take Tray off the ball, and plays defense. Instead picked a big when they already have 2 good ones.

What’s going on in the league just shows how pervasive COVID still is. Can’t imagine all these NBA guys are being careless. **** is just everywhere.

That and I mean, they traveling, practicing playing games. I go out a few times a week, eat, shop whatever but im very cautious, keep to myself, sanitize frequently, clean my phone and again, only a few times a week.

These guys are out almost everyday, interacting with hella people, giving daps, saying whats up, small talking here and there on top of all the other basketball activities, hard to keep up the cautiousness like that.

What’s going on in the league just shows how pervasive COVID still is. Can’t imagine all these NBA guys are being careless. **** is just everywhere.
That and I mean, they traveling, practicing playing games. I go out a few times a week, eat, shop whatever but im very cautious, keep to myself, sanitize frequently, clean my phone and again, only a few times a week.

These guys are out almost everyday, interacting with hella people, giving daps, saying whats up, small talking here and there on top of all the other basketball activities, hard to keep up the cautiousness like that.
This is what I assumed was going to happen in the Bubble

Should have gone back to the bubble for a 50 game season.

0ff61d6c44964429-600x338.gif

Adam Silver looking at these COVID reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom