⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what part of what you quoted did you get that I was saying Ben's not good enough to be the centerpiece to a deal?

Building around him and Embiid isn't easy. And that's fleshed itself out. But if my choices are Ben or Embiid, it's obviously Embiid. Houston doesn't have that choice.

If my choice is Ben vs. Caris LeVert, I'm taking Ben. Especially if the secondary pieces include Tyrese Maxey rather than Dinwiddie and whatever else.
So you don't think you can build around simmons and embiid but simmons and wall is a good deal for you?

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
how’s the Rockets’ window looking these days @akajae

653CF672-6F7A-459B-87BC-3004381906F7.jpeg

Used to think the Rockets wanting a role player/signing a role player meant that guy was probably talented that few were truly onto yet

But that was Morey

And now Morey gets to decide if the Rockets get Thigh Bull

So you don't think you can build around simmons and embiid but simmons and wall is a good deal for you?
Good for me? No. Better? Yeah, probably.

Ultimately, I don't think John Wall is much of a factor in me determining how I'm going to build that roster moving forward. It's an overhaul that isn't going to be rectified in 2 years. That's a rebuild. I'm not trading for something to try and salvage this roster and be competitive. It's a long haul play for me if I'm them.

I'm stuck with Wall for a couple years, but if he's gotten his legs back under him and continues to get closer to where he was, maybe I can move off him in the next couple of years as the contract length dwindles.

But frankly, yeah I think I'd rather Ben play with a more traditional PG, move him off being so ball dominant and push his *** off the perimeter and do something different than what he's been doing. Him dribbling at the 3p line and having 5 guys suffocate the paint isn't gonna do it.

CP has turned 3 teams around in his career so yes he has worked. He was brilliant with Houston that year or so as well.
He’s never been out of the 2nd round before or after Houston, and has had a history of locker room issues before Houston. He hasn’t “worked” any better than Harden

Some of y’all sixer fans are delusional if you think fatboy harden is going to equal an instant ring
Who is being delusional? Harden is a better option than a guy who put up 2 shots against the Gabe Vincent and reverts to mid air 180 passes and defers to Dakota Mathias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom