⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for me? No. Better? Yeah, probably.

Ultimately, I don't think John Wall is much of a factor in me determining how I'm going to build that roster moving forward. It's an overhaul that isn't going to be rectified in 2 years. I'm stuck with him for a couple years, but if he's gotten his legs back under him and continues to get closer to where he was, maybe I can move off him in the next couple of years as the contract length dwindles.

But frankly, yeah I think I'd rather Ben play with a more traditional PG, move him off being so ball dominant and push his *** off the perimeter and do something different than what he's been doing. Him dribbling at the 3p line and having 5 guys suffocate the paint isn't gonna do it.
Don't agree but I respect it. I don't even think houston actually wants Simmons. I think they want Philly to offer him just so they can leverage the nets for more picks

embiid is going to be sent packing if he doesn't get along with jimmy
morey has a hardon for harden

Don't agree but I respect it. I don't even think houston actually wants Simmons. I think they want Philly to offer him just so they can leverage the nets for more picks
Maybe.

I think ultimately the question for me is - what am I actually doing if I'm trying to build around LeVert and Dinwiddie? We just watched the Nets try to do it for a couple years and it's not good. They're both older and kinda peaked. It's a trade to literally sit in neutral with no real upside.

MAYBE Ben is the same. I'm not gonna pound the table and argue you're wrong. But I think I might see more upside in trying to do something different with Ben and getting creative with how you build around him. Him as a lead guard isn't it - which is why building around him and Embiid is a nightmare.

But I'm not making long-term decisions like this with John Wall in mind. He's only there cuz he had to be financially to move off Russ. He's not a factor in my eyes other than he's a number on the cap sheet.

Who is this guy?
EF70EFA8-92F4-45DA-8C60-A2B3FC4E2024.jpeg

Kyrie and Harden can both go see their way out of the league as far as I am concerned. 2 of the biggest ball hog divas to exist. They got talent but they are what is wrong with the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom