⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Kyrie is one of those individuals that is so curious, that he is easily distracted. Not to make excuses for him, but it seems that his ability to focus on one thing at a time may indeed be a problem. I know of two people that have been diagnosed with autism at a later age, and while I am no expert, nor do I know Kyrie, his actions look to be exactly like those that have been diagnosed as such.

I’m pretty sure it does though. If he doesn’t wanna play anymore, they can’t make him.
That’s not what’s being questioned. He can sit out all he wants until his contract is up. Everything else is extra. Trading him to a team he wants and such, demanding for this and that. The team owes him his contract. The end

kyrie doesn't sound like he's mentally ill or anything
just sounds like often he feels like he has weight on his shoulders because his potential is being limited
mostly self-inflicted, but i feel for the guy a bit

Yeah but Kyrie has millions on deck to fall back on, show or no show. It's not the same for us average Joes.
Well that’s a flawed argument because if we average joes did need time off we could just call in. He isn’t even doing that according to reports. Respect is respect. Professionalism is professionalism . He just doesn’t have it for whatever reason

I don't blame Harden on feeling a way. The Rockets prolonged this way too much. Hope Nets pick him up cause Kyrie done lost his mind lmao

The Rockets didn't prolong ****. Jim prolonged any "suffering" by signing that extension. If he wanted out he had a chance but he chose to sign long-term with the Rockets. He brought this on himself.

To add to that, I can maybe understand some athletes being disgruntled because their ownership has been cheap but the Rockets have basically bent over backwards for Harden even when it wasn't in the best interest of the team.

tenor (4).gif

Well that’s a flawed argument because if we average joes did need time off we could just call in. He isn’t even doing that according to reports. Respect is respect. Professionalism is professionalism . He just doesn’t have it for whatever reason
That's why I said show or no show. HE can do that whenever he wants, however he wants, and still be well off. We HAVE to call it in, so we can have a job to go back to when we do get back. Never said it was/wasn't professional. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm staying he can maneuver in whichever way he pleases, and still come back to hoop when/if he wants to. We don't have that luxury.

Hearing this **** break on NY radio is kinda dope. One of the host is a huge Nets fans and he's losing his ****in mind right now he's so mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom