⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not with the Kyrie slander. Something ain’t right up there. It’s no coincidence that this stuff started back up again after the capitol riots. I always say this but you can appreciate his game without expecting perfection out of him as a human.

1610570903321.png

Not with the Kyrie slander. Something ain’t right up there. It’s no coincidence that this stuff started back up again after the capitol riots. I always say this but you can appreciate his game without expecting perfection out of him as a human.
These social issues affect us all. We still have to go to work tho

it also seems that he prob got wind of him being shopped and he got upset ala what happened in CLE

Apparently his boy said the same thing :lol: :lol:

he was right lmao
and i got that ref from this exact pod lmao

he just dont love the game anymore man lol he won on the biggest stage and hit one of the biggest shots in history when he was still young. he peaked way too early lol

The Nt kyrie support squad his hilarious :lol:

you may of had some sort of point but it al went out the window with the video of him doing the Cupid shuffle couple days ago :lol:

dude just isn’t smart. It’s ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom