⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
1610580950663.png

That **** was ridiculous. This Nets story is different. They actually do have the Best Player on the Planet.

The defense is a question mark, DeAndre Jordan is washed and they don’t have a backup.

Harden is a special playmaker but developed bad off-ball habits under D’Antoni, who’s also on Nash’s staff.

Slow down.

Celtics ain't that good man. Biggest competition will be the 76ers, but Ben Simmons still a liability.

If Oladipo is any good, the Rockets would be in a position where they either re-sign him at age 29 or let him go without getting anything back.

What are the odds he's moved again?
Fully believe they want to clear their books other than Wall, who they can’t move, and Wood who they just signed to a great deal.

That’s why they didn’t want to take on Levert’s salary or Allen who is a RFA this summer that will command some money.

If they couldn’t get a young player with star potential, just get as many picks as you can and cap space.

Last edited:
Casual fans think the Nets aren’t the best team in the East.
This. It's wild to me how low the nets are on many lists I've seen. Most got milwaukee at the top. Some got boston. Hype seems to have died about the heat. Commonly I've seen nets like 3rd on the east list of power predictions lol. None seem to have them coming out of the east :lol:

Wild times.

Last edited:
The defense is a question mark, DeAndre Jordan is washed and they don’t have a backup.

Harden is a special playmaker but developed bad off-ball habits under D’Antoni, who’s also on Nash’s staff.

Slow down.
We've seen Kyrie struggle against the pacers and bucks. We see Harden struggle every year. KD was 'Mr. Unreliable' before going to a 73 win team. Postseason is a huge question mark for this group

If Oladipo is any good, the Rockets would be in a position where they either re-sign him at age 29 or let him go without getting anything back.

EYE was told Houston was an attractive spot for FAs so the cap space could be valuable.

I don’t know what film they’re watching to where they moved Caris for him. Makes me think they’re enamored & will try to re-sign

In the defense of BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE , he did specifically say before he went to Golden State. Those Warriors team where he won FMVP were amongst the best ever. I think it's not unreasonable for someone to be skeptical of what he'll do without Steph, Klay, Dray and Kerr.

KD was the main reason they won in those 2 years.

So.....talk to me....houston window open or nah? New house, new windows? Pella? Hanson's? Weatherguard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom