⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD was the main reason they won in those 2 years.

One might be able to contend that KD not being on OKC anymore was the main reason they won those two years :lol: To be clear, I'm not trying to marginalize his two FMVPs but those teams were head and shoulders above the competition...and they still almost lost to Houston. I think winning a championship with BKN this summer would be waaayyyy more impressive than either GSW championship.

Knicks were 5-3 before injuries. Triple double Julius was out here playing at All NBA 1st Team levels. Austin Rivers shooting like a Splash Stepbrother. Wait til we get healthy. Nobody will be thinking about the Nets.
THEY don't want to see Jared Harper get starters minutes 😤

One might be able to contend that KD not being on OKC anymore was the main reason they won those two years :lol: To be clear, I'm not trying to marginalize his two FMVPs but those teams were head and shoulders above the competition...and they still almost lost to Houston. I think winning a championship with BKN this summer would be waaayyyy more impressive than either GSW championship.

Yes, if he wins with a brain dead Kyrie and James Harden it is absolutely more impressive.

It's crazy when you stop and think about how one of the Nets big 3 is gonna average less than 20. And that they all play the same position. Which one of these weirdos is gonna be cool with being Chris bosh? Yall gotta try to think beyond the hype :lol:

That’s easy. Make it a big 2 and trade Kyrie.

It's crazy when you stop and think about how one of the Nets big 3 is gonna average less than 20. And that they all play the same position. Which one of these weirdos is gonna be cool with being Chris bosh? Yall gotta try to think beyond the hype :lol:
Ky was taking more shots than KD before his hiatus :nerd:

I gotta disagree with you on this one.

16/17 GSW - 25/25/22
17/18 GSW - 26/26/20
18/19 GSW - 27/26/22

I could see that split being Durant/Harden/Irving. If Nash properly staggers the lineups, they'll all have a chance to eat.

I gotta disagree with you on this one.

16/17 GSW - 25/25/22
17/18 GSW - 26/26/20
18/19 GSW - 27/26/22

I could see that split being Durant/Harden/Irving. If Nash properly staggers the lineups, they'll all have a chance to eat.
That third guy is Klay who's perfectly fine doing nothing but catch and shoot. If one of the nets adjusts and plays like Klay it's doable. Otherwise I don't see it. They're more similar to the heatles who had 3 #1 options and one had to suffer

MY NAME IS EARL winning 5 straight games ???

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom