⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn’t Kyrie’s inability to mesh with Celtics team culture what eventually brought an end to his time there though?

also if I’m not mistaken Kawhi’s treatment has caused division in the clippers locker room

it was a little of kyrie's personality and a lot boy genius brad stevens inability to maintain the locker room. tatum/brown were pretty upset that they essentially anchored a team that took lebron to 7 where both went head to head with him, and the following year were basically just asked to stand in the corner and be floor spacers for kyrie and hayward who were now healthy.

somewhat similiar for kawhi. mostly Trezl being upset that he was apart of the foundation that made the clippers a desirable destination for stars to join up, but the stars that came in got perks and preferential treament that he/lou/pat didn't get

isn’t Kyrie’s inability to mesh with Celtics team culture what eventually brought an end to his time there though?

also if I’m not mistaken Kawhi’s treatment has caused division in the clippers locker room

I think it goes beyond the Celtics for Kyrie and beyond the Clippers for Kawhi.

for marijuana possession? how much was he carrying? that strict in indy?
if he can get himself in gm shape and show he still has the passion to be a professional, teams will definitely give him a look

99312E9F-F379-48F0-9B13-C5017706DF6B.jpeg

have you seen all of the idiots who dont take this disease seriously? They gonna all of a sudden acknowledge this is serious because his issue was something caused by Covid?

No. Its going to be the people who say it only kills old people, so no need to worry that will say this is fake news. I think you are giving people too much credit here.

Yeah probably, I live in Canada so people are more cautious here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom