⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
been saying atlanta would be a perfect fit and city
they got nice mix of vets and young guys

Has Hollinger written anything of quality in the last 10 years? Didn’t he get hired by the Grizzlies as their lead analytics guy and they’ve remained pedestrian in the time since his hiring?

The average fan or “casuals” as he bitterly refers to people as are well-aware that Kuzma is buns but I think the idea here was to sign him to a moderate deal that can be easily traded if he were to rehabilitate his value to half of what it was prior to the AD trade.... instead of letting him go for nothing next summer. It’s not like he got a Luol Deng or Mozgov deal.

These never played basketball beyond middle school types (word to Clown a** Kirk Goldsberry who constantly takes jabs at players that aren’t even aware of his existence) are so openly condescending for no reason at all. It’s annoying as hell.

These never played basketball beyond middle school types (word to Clown a** Kirk Goldsberry who constantly takes jabs at players that aren’t even aware of his existence) are so openly condescending for no reason at all. It’s annoying as hell.

Can definitely buy this :rofl: :rofl:

Word to

SplendidGoldenAlbino-size_restricted.gif

:lol:

There's a reason he was jamming to Kenny Lattimore instead of Aquemini, Flesh of my Flesh, TMOLH or Vol.2 :lol:

NBA Twitter has spiraled out of control a bit. Dude isn’t off here. Culture around it is off for sure.

Somebody needs to smack one of these blog boys to send a message. Like I said earlier, they are way too comfortable. They type stuff on the internet they wouldn't say to players' faces.

They need to get knocked out for the blatant disrespect.

Jordan almost 60 and grew up in the sticks.
What the hell you think he listens to.

He was in BK until he was 6. That should've been long enough. I was listening to ATCQ, Black Sheep and Naughty by Nature by then. No excuses.

Will never cease to be amazed by how bold these media talking heads get when they have a platform as if they'd ever dare being as disrespectful in person with these players :lol: :smh:

Screamin A cutting a promo and threatening KD on the air like he was J Prince a few years ago made me realize these dudes really think they're on some WWE **** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom