⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the f? How is this even possible? 😆😲
if dogs can be trained to sniff cancer youd think covid would be possible.

dogs nose is crazy,

ill get annoyed when my girls dog wants to sniff some pile of garbage but that **** must be like 4k VR on shrooms.

can;t blame him.

storm2006 storm2006 look at our boy going off

DA067C4D-C725-402C-8BDF-2BB5D36E211A.gif

USA Basketball will announce a 60 player pool list in the coming weeks...

I thought this was a sarcastic post or some joke I was missing but they really are making the pool 60 players :lol: Just like the SZN they need to cancel the Olympics. Having folks from all over the world congregating like that is the worst idea ever. I don’t even think you could mandate a vaccine.

Damn Trae and Capela out tonight with injuries really wanted to see them against the Bucks

That decade was such a different game :lol: You were a stretch 4 if you had range out to 15 feet

Pau, Sheed, Rodney Rodgers, Sam Perkins, Walter Mcarthy, Tim Thomas, Keith Van Horn, Toune, Toine Jamison, C Webb, JO, Walt Williams, Joe Smith etc.

Shoot, even Charles Oakley and Derrick Mason were considered floor stretchers in the early 2000s :lol:. Wild era.

A couple of those guys could really shoot it tho. Like Perkins, Thomas, Van Horn, Sheed, & Pau.

Pau, Sheed, Rodney Rodgers, Sam Perkins, Walter Mcarthy, Tim Thomas, Keith Van Horn, Toune, Toine Jamison, C Webb, JO, Walt Williams, Joe Smith etc.

Shoot, even Charles Oakley and Derrick Mason were considered floor stretchers in the early 2000s :lol:. Wild era.

A couple of those guys could really shoot it tho. Like Perkins, Thomas, Van Horn, Sheed, & Pau.

PJ Brown was cash from the short corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom