⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure passive Harden is gonna be the move against good teams. Seems like he’s just trying to accommodate Kyrie.

They’re a mess defensively though. Not sure that’s gonna be even close to fixable in the buyout market or at the deadline.

Feel like you could easily see last night how a full strength Heat team could give them problems with Jimmy and Bam constantly attacking the basket surrounded by their shooting.

ya kinda pointless but in a redraft Lamelo goes number 1 . Edwards looks like a super 6th man type guy and Wiseman is soft
I’ve been pretty critical on Edwards since day 1 BUT the wolves are goofing by not putting him in a situation to develop.

you’re not even sniffing the playoffs and you still start Malik Beasley and Okogie over him. What for? Cuz you overpaid Beasley?
Such an incompetent franchise with a coach who doesn’t deserve that seat.

I’ve been pretty critical on Edwards since day 1 BUT the wolves are goofing by not putting him in a situation to develop.

you’re not even sniffing the playoffs and you still start Malik Beasley and Okogie over him. What for? Cuz you overpaid Beasley?
Such an incompetent franchise with a coach who doesn’t deserve that seat.
Wolves are a bad team all around at least the kings pelicans are fun to watch

Wolves are a bad team all around at least the kings pelicans are fun to watch

the Unfortunate part is that they will use KAT as an excuse of them missing the playoffs. They would have sucked regardless but bad organizations avoid the hard realities by lying to themselves.

they should just embrace a full rebuild. New management, new coach, even trade KAT for maybe Wiseman, their first pick back, oubre and another pick.

hopefully get a new owner too.

Harden at point guard and facilitator with KD and Kyrie on the court, then as SG and scorer when he has th floor by himself.....is an adjustment imo Harden isn't capable of making full time.

They're asking James to adjust his role on the fly throughout the course of a game (something he's never had to do before) and when you don't have a defense, it's going to doubly hard to do especially if Jim is feeling his shot that night.

Losing JAllen will bite them more than they think.

I know what the Nets are thinking...."in the East we only have to worry about Bam at center and KD can guard him" so BKN gonna take their chances on this to get out the East.

But what's gonna happen when BKN faces the size, length, and Defense of the Lakers? How will BKN defend AD, with KD lol? AD gonna wear him out. DJordan will retire on the spot having to guard AD, Trez, and Gasol lol

Are they playing to make the Finals or beat the best of the best?

Not sure passive Harden is gonna be the move against good teams. Seems like he’s just trying to accommodate Kyrie.

They’re a mess defensively though. Not sure that’s gonna be even close to fixable in the buyout market or at the deadline.

Feel like you could easily see last night how a full strength Heat team could give them problems with Jimmy and Bam constantly attacking the basket surrounded by their shooting.

Considering that the skills sets of the Nets’ big three are more overlapping than complimentary, I’m not sure they can develop an offensive system that doesn’t just boil down to my turn-your turn-your turn. Or someone gets relegated to the Chris Bosh spot-up shooter role.

But like you said, offense isn’t really going to be the issue with them anyway. Defense is.

Ummm when did MVP front runner Embiid stop existing?
My bad forgot about Philly.

You exactly right, them too!

Can KD sustain his presence on O while playing/defending the center position while tag teaming duties with super washed Jordan? Dwight will eat Jordan alive ntm Joel. But offensively BKN can overcome Philly cause Sixers not as top heavy and versatile as LAL and Sixers dont have the overall offensive firepower imo to outscore BKN tho Philly will likely defend them better than most teams in the East

Last edited:
What the f? How is this even possible? 😆😲

Crazy to think that a virus has any kind of smell at all. But if it does, a dog can pick it up.

Too much Magic City Harden
need him to be an aggressive score

i think they will find the right balance with more time

My bad forgot about Philly.

You exactly right, them too!

Can KD sustain his presence on O while playing/defending the center position while tag teaming duties with super washed Jordan? Dwight will eat Jordan alive ntm Joel. But offensively BKN can overcome Philly cause Sixers not as top heavy and versatile as LAL and Sixers dont have the overall offensive firepower imo to outscore BKN tho Philly will likely defend them better than most teams in the East
I totally disagree, you just not watch many sixers games if you think they don’t have the firepower especially against a team with no interior. Let alone Joel dropping 40, Ben is going to run up and down driving knowing he’s not going to have a big man in the lane.

Allllllllllll those sneakers for this
187F9380-C7E8-4667-BBFB-659F64BE6750.jpeg

Man probably has more sneakers in the locker room than he does total points for the season thru 15 games. I’d be curious to see if the team he gets traded to allows this ridiculousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom