⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? Until he helps get the Sixers to the Finals or even conference finals, people are going to focus more on what he doesn’t do than what he does. That’s how it works.

That’s why I don’t bother highlighting the good things PG’s been doing this season. Not going to change minds about him unless he does it in the playoffs too.

NT got so much irrational hate for PG :lol:

And athletes in general.

Can already hear a certain few of his haters... but but it was vs the pistons

No one ever said Ben Simmons isn't a good player and doesn't play hard. He gets criticism because he hasn't shown progress and still has the glaring flaws he's had since his rookie year. Everyone knows he's an elite defender.

NT got so much irrational hate for PG :lol:

And athletes in general.

To be fair, Paul George brings a lot of the hate on himself by putting his foot in his mouth when he gets in front of microphones. Most people aren't hating on these athletes. We hold them to high standards because they're elite NBA players. We expect them to consistently play well and help their teams win. We expect max level guys to play like max level guys consistently.

We have a certain number of players (Giannis, PG, Harden) who are proven regular season players and fans want to see them take the next step and have postseason success. We all expect those guys to dominate regular season games, the next step for those guys is to dominate playoff games

12.9 PPG. Got loose against the bad Pistons on a B2B. Didn’t sacrifice the scoring wing to Danny green

🔥

as if the sixers werent on a b2b either

yall are funny

like i said there is a certain few of yall that hate and its pretty damn obvious.. maybe yall jealous he aint on yall squad iunno though

you deff one of them along with lawdog yall stay quoting me every time i mention simmons lol

all good and im here to hype/defend ben up every chance i get

im here to remind yall every night a nba player like simmons has more impact on a game than just scoring, whether he be facilitating, defense or sitting around the post to allow embiid to knock down his signature jumper

i will continue doing it every time

All right. Seems a bit like screaming into the void if you ask me, but if you have the time, go for it.

jealous of a guy that can score 1 in a playoff game?

he avg 15pts in 22 gamesin the playoffs but hey

well focus on just 1 game as if all nba stars dont have bad games in they career

like i said yall just pick and choose what to hate on as if he dont impact the game in other ways all good.. ill continue to argue bout it to

To be fair, Paul George brings a lot of the hate on himself by putting his foot in his mouth when he gets in front of microphones. Most people aren't hating on these athletes. We hold them to high standards because they're elite NBA players. We expect them to consistently play well and help their teams win. We expect max level guys to play like max level guys consistently.

We have a certain number of players (Giannis, PG, Harden) who are proven regular season players and fans want to see them take the next step and have postseason success. We all expect those guys to dominate regular season games, the next step for those guys is to dominate playoff games

This is weird man. You sound like a union delegate speaking to a room full of managers with all the 'we expect' talk :lol:

he avg 15pts in 22 gamesin the playoffs but hey

well focus on just 1 game as if all nba stars dont have bad games in they career

like i said yall just pick and choose what to hate on as if he dont impact the game in other ways all good.. ill continue to argue bout it to

he’s not a star.
Stars don’t average 15 in the playoffs

This is weird man. You sound like a union delegate speaking to a room full of managers with all the 'we expect' talk :lol:

I'm just trying to explain it to you as clearly and concisely as possible. The "we" refers to the alleged NT "haters". I don't think holding elite players to a high standard is hating.

I'm just trying to explain it to you as clearly and concisely as possible. The "we" refers to the alleged NT "haters". I don't think holding elite players to a high standard is hating.

No there's definitely some hating though. Absolutely no denying that. Got dudes speaking on the man's wife.

jealous of a guy that can score 1 in a playoff game?

I am pretty critical on Simmons, but using a game in his Rookie year to hate is like saying Kobe isn't clutch because he had back to back airballs in crunch time in his rookie year.

We know who Simmons is now and the Sixers delegation are ok with that and the team building complementary pieces. It also means he's not untouchable.
He's not a jumper away from being LeBron
He's not Penny
He's not even Croc Rondo
He's a souped up version of Draymond Green

I am pretty critical on Simmons, but using a game in his Rookie year to hate is like saying Kobe isn't clutch because he had back to back airballs in crunch time in his rookie year.

We know who Simmons is now and the Sixers delegation are ok with that and the team building complementary pieces. It also means he's not untouchable.

He had 3 single digit scoring games his last playoff appearance. He scored over 20 twice. He shot over 6 free throws once.

He had 3 single digit scoring games his last playoff appearance. He scored over 20 twice. He shot over 6 free throws once.
Why you bringing up old **** lol we don’t count what happened with Brett.

Yes he’s struggled a bit so far but he’s showing some improvement over the past week. Would him avg 18-8-8 be feasible yes, but with Jo and FNL Tobi, I’m ok with him being 4th fiddle.

Yes he’s struggled a bit so far but he’s showing some improvement over the past week. Would him avg 18-8-8 be feasible yes, but with Jo and FNL Tobi, I’m ok with him being 4th fiddle.

we blaming Brett when he’s doing the same thing under Doc? Production has gotten worse. Still won’t take shots on the perimeter.

:smh:

this is what they dont understand fam

us as sixers fans are fine with simmons being the 4th option if anything, we dont need him being #1 or #2 this season, HE impacts the game to whole new level in other areas that help gel our new team together

they dont watch the games though, they just look at his stat sheet of FGA and points and call it a day

booker70-032417.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom