⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they get even one COVID case during the event, it’s a massive failure. Imagine the number of games that would also potentially be postponed due to contact tracing.

wouldn’t be too difficult to provide a bubble like environment during all star week tho. Quarantine them and then test everyday leading up to the game

But maybe they can have some or of distant all star activities. Dunk contest, 3pt contest and maybe HORSE. It can all be done remote.

They can be done remote but it would be weak IMO. Sure they would use NBA facilities for this but my mind immediately went to that HORSE Competition they had in the spring via Zoom. Personally, I also think a large part of what makes the dunk contest and 3-point competition hype is the crowd going crazy after a crazy dunk or the excitement in the arena and courtside commentators voice as a dude is heating up on the last two racks with a chance to tie. And like the 3-point contest for example...we've seen Steph hit 70,80.90+ in practice. This would be no different.

All-Star Saturday specialty events 100% could be done without fans but I don't think they would be worth it without fans.

They can be done remote but it would be weak IMO. Sure they would use NBA facilities for this but my mind immediately went to that HORSE Competition they had in the spring via Zoom. Personally, I also think a large part of what makes the dunk contest and 3-point competition hype is the crowd going crazy after a crazy dunk or the excitement in the arena and courtside commentators voice as a dude is heating up on the last two racks with a chance to tie. And like the 3-point contest for example...we've seen Steph hit 70,80.90+ in practice. This would be no different.

All-Star Saturday specialty events 100% could be done without fans but I don't think they would be worth it without fans.
I’d rather see King of the Court

EsnQc2VW8AAvJDd.jpg

Speaking of CLASSIC NT Moments (and actually NBA related).....

2gtwz831.gif

Imagine getting ya **** aired out to the world like that on a broadcast by some jobber announcers :smh: I would love to an on-air dialogue between JVG and Mark Jackson conversation about this situation just to hear the advice they'd give Ben :lol:

This offseason was great on NT :lol:

Dante and Gallante :nthat: There's like 5 or maybe even more of those videos on youtube with the NT questions/comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom