⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft boy expecting the opps to show no emotion when he lose? Bron was great...but imagine being gassed off beating the cavs. Curry bust that *** last week. Where was this energy?

As someone who never watches the TWolves, how are they this trash? Not talking about this game bc KAT and D-Lo are out but how do you have KAT, D-Lo, Malik Beasley and Rubio and you're not even close to a .500 team?

individually good talent, but not great collectively. i think this is where time, chemistry and good coaching has to factor. season’s been hella weird with DLo and KAT missing time

1611635821507.png

C51B92EE-A39C-4485-88AD-AF8C98E68C19.jpeg
:lol:
to Oubre’s credit, watching that sequence, he was showing hella hustle. just couldn’t get off a clean shot near the rim

Can someone explain to me why Ryan Saunders is not starting Anthony Edwards? Especially with D'lo AND KAT out? Is there any reason at all other than incompetence?

Of course Myrie had to not only break the new rules but the man didn’t even care to get Bam’s jersey in return :smh:

I mean....why? lol this seems like breaking the rules just for the sake of breaking the rules. Like a little kid when a parent says you can't do this, the kid has to do it.

It really sucks because people do see these players as role models. He is setting a bad example in an already divided country.

Hope the players do a lil gesture again for kobe..

those clips of players finding out last year was extremely emotional.. such a heavy heavy day

I hate this ***** Ro Parrish on NBATV and his corny *** hiphop references
We get it bro, try some actual analysis sometime instead of performing karaoke
Yo got worse on NBATV, references/lyrics obviously what he worked on in the offseason now he feelin himself :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom