⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.5 BILLION years ago. Got damn that’s truly mind boggling

yall think this current civilization is one of the last civilizations on earth? Or y’all think earth will survive at least a few hundreds more years?
But if the "Time" did in fact change, wouldn't it have messed with the calculation years? If its 3.5 Billion by the new system shouldn't it really be 7 billion if we're going by the old?

Are they making this all up cause it's stupid? Is time real? No, it's fake.

Tristan was a key starter on a championship team man. I member when people were calling his draft selection a reach

No. He jumped off the pivot to SHOOT. Not to take a step with the other foot THEN shoot.
Again, with the way the rule is written, I get why people interpret it that way... But I think it should be spelled out a bit more. It's basically a loophole bc it's not written in detail.

So if he hadn't shot the ball and instead PASSED it, it would have been a travel in your eyes?

RIP Kobe and Gigi. :emoji_purple_heart::emoji_yellow_heart:

Crazy that that happened a year ago.

Seems like yesterday.

You're talking about from running. That's not the same as a stationary pivot. Obviously.
I know you're about to split hairs and blur the lines with the two, as if it's the same. It's not.

2 Steps are 2 Steps.

Stationary or Running or Walking

The rules don't specify the speed of the ball-handler.

You have created that qualification.

One day.......

No. He jumped off the pivot to SHOOT. Not to take a step with the other foot THEN shoot.
Again, with the way the rule is written, I get why people interpret it that way... But I think it should be spelled out a bit more. It's basically a loophole bc it's not written in detail.
Travel or nah

What REALLY needs clarification is steps after a gather. I swear superstars are taking 4 steps and swear it's two.

But he

" lifted that pivot to take another step."
Yes he did. It was very close tho so I'd let it slide. Somewhat like the grey area surrounding gather steps. If someone got picky and called it travel to I wouldn't be mad. I do get mad at the rampant travels called out of the triple threat. They even called it on LeBron twice the other night which was shocking.

Looks awkward bc it's a sidestep. I've never seen that with no dribbles like that. He shuffled a little bit after he caught it too, making it seem even more egregious.

882F7683-6146-47DB-B7AB-D204A9278CC6.gif

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican hes coming around lol

Literally every step thru is the same as those 2, so if those are good, everything else is good (step thru’s at least). I don’t think Sooper had made it there a month or two ago
The other examples y'all post aren't even close. People taking a FULL STRIDE step.
It's like comparing an Iverson crossover to a hotsauce crossover. One can slide, the other is the electric slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom