⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, as an adult, you understand that was advice from people that didn't understand the rules of basketball.

What makes it an either way situation?
That first one is an obvious travel.

I changed my answer for the second one after looking over the clip again, it was a travel too.

What makes #1 an obvious travel?

What makes #2 a travel?
After watching the first one like 5 times, I still believe it's a travel once you unplant the pivot unless your going for the shot. He does this just before he decided on going in for a lay-up. But I admit now that it's to nit-picky to call that because ultimately, it didn't really give him an advantage, I just don't do moves like that myself.

After watching the second one a few more times, it looks clean. I stand corrected.

I got a better grasp of these two plays after putting it on big-screen. :lol:

nah. I only think about this stuff when I’m high on edibles. I’m not currently high but it was a thought I had when I took a Sativa a few nights ago.

thought about earth’s existence and how far we as a planet have left. Also felt extremely passionate about sea animals and thought about dedicating my entire life to free sea animals from Seaworld and the aquarium until I sobered up

Sativa, right?

In the first clip, he established the pivot foot once he went for the fake which was the right foot....that he lifted off of the ground for a second. I was told to keep the pivot planted the whole time from multiple coaches.

In the second one, he completely jumped off the pivot foot so it's a travel.
Ok so this is completely incorrect. I guess it’s a somewhat common mistake people make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom