⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
T wolves pick looking too valuable this year
Wtih all of the injuries, aging Steph and Dray along with growing salaries, it would be best for GS to keep their young stars and look to the future as opposed to leveraging their future for a "chance to win now". Steph, Dray and Beal ain't winning ****.

T wolves pick looking too valuable this year, they might get the next Brad Beal for a decade anyway
Wtih all of the injuries, aging Steph and Dray along with growing salaries, it would be best for GS to keep their young stars and look to the future as opposed to leveraging their future for a "chance to win now". Steph, Dray and Beal ain't winning ****.
I definitely don't disagree with you guys. From a franchise perspective it would be wise to build for the future while still being able to be somewhat competitive. As an outsider though, I selfishly just want to see them make another run with Steve and crew.

And I'd like to see the Wiz get an actual rebuild too.

If I’m being honest, even in his prime Blake was never a great post-up player. A lot of those possessions ended up in awkward missed shots or turnovers. Really no reason to be putting him on the black when he’s 1/4 of what he used to be.

1612116320130.jpeg

JJ is 36, looks washed and makes too much money. Unless he gets bought out or something, I’m good on him.

JJ is 36, looks washed and makes too much money. Unless he gets bought out or something, I’m good on him.
Tell Danny “almost” that danuel house is right there for a late first. Y’all need another wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom