⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be wrong, but I think there is a higher chance a crappy/middling team that wants to unload salary trades for Redick and buys-him out. Then he latches to one of these contenders.
If JJ ain’t live in Brooklyn, Orlando woulda made sense for alotta reasons

Pels need to shut it down immediately, slap whomever gave Adams the extension, move on from Bledsoe and Ball and do as much as you can to guarantee you a shot at Cade or Mobley or one of the G Leaguers

Cade x Ingram x Zion or Ingram x Zion x Mobley would be disturbing

Pels need to shut it down immediately, slap whomever gave Adams the extension, move on from Bledsoe and Ball and do as much as you can to guarantee you a shot at Cade or Mobley or one of the G Leaguers

Cade x Ingram x Zion or Ingram x Zion x Mobley would be disturbing
Only problem is I can see someone in that organization saying “We’re only two games out of 8th!” :lol:

Only problem is I can see someone in that organization saying “We’re only two games out of 8th!” :lol:

This is the beauty of the play in tournament, only the absolute worst teams in the conference are completely out of it. The Pelicans are only two games out of the 10th seed.

I was thinking of a cheap option. I completely forgot about the Celtics TPE. Yeah those are better options
House does fit it into the Kanter TPE though and I'd definitely be open to him at the deadline if one of the other two can't happen. I like that he has another year left on his deal too.

This is the beauty of the play in tournament, only the absolute worst teams in the conference are completely out of it. The Pelicans are only two games out of the 10th seed.
Can also give teams a false sense of reality and set them back by not accepting said reality

Plus, the odds of the Play In Winner actually beating the 1st seed seem low at best

Can also give teams a false sense of reality and set them back by not accepting said reality

Plus, the odds of the Play In Winner actually beating the 1st seed seem low at best

That's the entire point of the play in tournament. The NBA wants to eliminate tanking teams by giving more teams a realistic shot at making the playoffs. For the last decade or so, the last couple of months of the NBA regular season was awful because 1/3 of the league was just tanking leading to an awful product being put on the floor

That's the entire point of the play in tournament. The NBA wants to eliminate tanking teams by giving more teams a realistic shot at making the playoffs. For the last decade or so, the last couple of months of the NBA regular season was awful because 1/3 of the league was just tanking leading to an awful product being put on the floor
Right that was assumed. I'm just stating the counter point to your perspective on it, as much "beauty" as you say there is in it there's an ugly side too

Please when you pull up and them 2 ****** dark as the
Jason Williams (Bulls) was on a espn podcast years ago talking about how Trina was his neighbor at the time and he saw her and James out every night because he was out every night during that series.
As expected as that is, the only thing he said that caught my ear is did Kendrick Perkins really have a couple double doubles in the finals? Fam, we literally beat the Heat going away if you subtract the Perkins minutes. **** was the longest running joke his entire tenure, Thunder were literally giving teams 10 pt, 4 minute headstarts to start every game and 3rd quarter.

Need Donovan to play a lot better than he did in their first win against Denver. Jokic prob gonna go off again and Porter didn't play last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom