⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtside Karen.
1612286654732.png

Got me leaning on the side of antidope antidope in the "time is fake" argument.

If she's "25" then I'm "25" too and can still grow hair on my head. :emoji_triumph:

this shh from January 6th is a whole of level of this shh

got one dude demanding organic food.. got another asking to go to mexico to go on a work retreat

Every time I read one of those stories I just

1612287085376.gif
There is so much that I want to say, as I have already said a ton on this site about how messed up their culture actually is, and how it produced them, but damn...white people are starting to see how messed up they actually are now.

White privilege has created a bunch of dumb, entitled nitwits.

If you're this old dude, I just don't get getting married to this chick. If you're going to marry a vapid, shallow gold digger who's going to flaunt your money in your wealth on social media, she should at least be cute. There's no way this woman is 25. 25 year olds don't need that much plastic surgery.

These old dudes on some next level whackness. Jeff Bezos' girlfriend some plastic looking troll also - crazy part is that it was some family member of hers that 'leaked' the news about his affair.

It's amazing that in 2021 with everyone getting put on blast for their buffoonery she's still just so entitled and ignorant that she didn't even "catch" herself. She just full on swan dived into Karendom.

Feel like this dude never plays any time I've watched them since he's been drafted. Was wondering if he was on his way out the league or something, especially since he plays a position of need for them. Good to see him have a game.

If the Nets have the worst defense since the trade and the Clippers have the best offense in the league....

the clippers will score 87 points tonight

Just reminded of another all-time antidope antidope take. I believe he once said he’d rather be toothless than bald :rofl:
I still maintain this one. Look at all the people that have veneers... KD has veneers it looks like. Now, look at KDs head.

I rest my case.

Nah. We're in the 21st century. Education is free.

School is expensive.

nothing real can be threatened — The Departed (2006) dir. Martin Scorsese

These old dudes on some next level whackness. Jeff Bezos' girlfriend some plastic looking troll also - crazy part is that it was some family member of hers that 'leaked' the news about his affair.

sanchez chick was always a good looking female
how you think she got to Tony Gonzalez.

and it was her brother who leaked the bezos stuff

My bro it's a sickness for some of these birds. They start the surgeries in their late teens and keep at it until they look like pure trash. :smh: :smh: :smh:

She about to have thousands of followers on IG now. They get rewarded for this stuff.

I agree with Barkley, players should be allowed to just go at one fan

i firmly believe for all people in life the realization that you could potentially get checked would change a lot of people’s energy

but I always look at this shhh and think artest and the pacers got a raw deal

1612274392991.jpeg

I think a lot of the wealthier fans who buy courtside seats view sports like it's some type of zoo and they can act and say whatever they want with no repercussions. You can tell that this entitles could has a "I paid $5k for these seats, I should be able to do and say whatever I want!" type of mentality.

This is obviously the worst in basketball because fans are a lot closer than other sports. Don't get me wrong, fans should be able to cheer and boo but there are lines you shouldn't cross. They legitimately act surprised when a grown man yells back at them after they've been talking trash 😂.

She about to have thousands of followers on IG now. They get rewarded for this stuff.
Yup. She’s about to make money off of Right wing media for the next 2 weeks talking about how she loves guns and Jesus. She’ll also talk about how the scary black man tried to intimidate her. Then she’ll sell weight loss shakes and tummy bands on IG. Happens all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom