⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
fans sitting in the front row in atlanta? :smh:
They weren’t allowing fans to start the season. It’s just funny in their last 3 home games (clips, Nets, lakers, also their biggest draws) they let fans in the building going forward. Covid hasn’t let up in Atlanta. But if you can make money when your biggest draws show up and it’s within the protocols, why not is their mindset obviously.

'**** him up' according to transcripts.

With a light seasoning of whip dat trick

I legit wonder how many of her and her husband it would take to actually do that

like would 10 of her and 10 of her husband be able to do it, so 20 of em

Either gotta be waiting on that supermax extension (gonna be in the area of $300M if I'm not mistaken) or waiting for the offseason when he'll only have a year left and a lot more leverage...

If I was Bron I'm letting a rogue chest bounce find it's way to that chick's face. Then point and laugh as the ball boys mop up the botox off the floor.

The thing y'all aren't considering is the fact that she can't feel pain. Hitting her would be like hitting a robot. It's not human.

I mean unless she finding some crackhead strength somewhere in there, she’s a glorified speed bump

Surgery aged shorty face by at least a decade...And she built terribly, all lopsided n **** :lol: :smh: ...Look like an old Nashville house wife with 2 stints of rehab under her belt
She’s white. Generally speaking, they peak at 19, start drinking hard at 21, claim the fat will go away now that she’s “serious about the gym” at 24, and it’s all down hill at 28. Why do you think they marry at 22? :lol:

The thing y'all aren't considering is the fact that she can't feel pain. Hitting her would be like hitting a robot. It's not human.

giphy.gif

@BIG FISH

:rofl: Man Perk said "MF" like 30 times during that interview.

:rofl: @ Him saying he looked at the table and called Kerr a "H A N."

:lol: @ "LeBron was eating fruit since he was 14."

Man this was a good convo.

:lol: @ Him suggesting Whitlock.
don't forget he said Curry locks up defensively when it matters
real hoopers like perk knows :pimp: :emoji_basketball:

Ahhh humans trying to make sense of everything again. Time isn't real. The sun and earth have no idea what your schedule is looking like. Everything is already happening. Humans just created the 'time' contruct to make it logical to their little brains. We beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom