⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
but yes sometimes i think about it and it is scary that ppl of this mindset are the ones who are running the show . She aint sorry. Nothing will happen to her. She will continue to walk this life as if everyone should bow in her presence . :lol:

1612302329005.gif

How white of her to say all this. “I did it but I want no responsibility of doing it”. Also is still acting as if Lebron was the aggressor.

Whites are a serious problem in America man.

Turns out her husband is on the board of directors for the company I work for...for now, that is.

Embiid and Joker definitely 1-2 in some order. Both can score, Embiid plays great defense, Joker is top 5 in assists.

Probably KD next (31/7/6 on 52/45 splits is crazy) then Bron/Kawhi.

Science doesn't support this but ok. Bron basically Michael Scott.

And Russ said this first.

We agreeing with thisa

White women are the most dangerous species on earth. I can’t say I’ve ever been in any type of relationship with one that ended rationally. They act so entitled and downright estranged.

I posted about this in the dating thread (I was fuzzy on the account because I actually found out later) but a Lil Karen who I had only known for a week or two memorized my passcode, got me drunk (maybe even drugged) and texted EVERY female in my messages (including our VP of HR) that I was talking to other yambs ON NEW YEARS DAY, deleted said messages and acted like nothing happened when she drove me home after. Straight evil.

She’s living her regular life, still ****ing any dude who will swipe right on here and I’m out here talking to lawyers about getting her, the folks she talked and plea deals to stay quiet.

I won’t say that I don’t love me a good white woman from time to time because that would be dishonest.

But they do suck.
So much truth. And because in current day society, they are trying to atone for all the wrongs made against women in the past, they are willing to throw away all logic/common sense and believe any lies that they say no matter how ridiculous it sounds and thus, they are able to get away with murder. I've had my fair share of encounters with those Devils in the workplace and just out and about. They are entitled and willing to cry bloody murder to avoid accountability. Look at the haggard flatback beast who claimed the 2nd grader "sexually assaulted" her and after video evidence showed she was lying, she got away scot-free. They should have charged her for being a pedophile.

white men

THEN white women

I say White WOmen because the power of their tears and victimization is unmatched. The can move in and out of that aggressor/victim role and the world takes their side regardless if they are in the wrong.

We know what we are getting with white men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom