⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor-8.gif

Just when we took back our league and country, this happens. He should've never tried climbing da wall at da capital.

So those fans who got booted from State Farm Arena lucked out they aren't banned from future games. But they should be mandated to be leashed and have a muzzle on their mouths based on their detrimental conduct, especially that loudmouth lady. 🙄

Am I remembering correctly that the Kings were contemplating running a system in which one guy stayed on the offensive side of the court the whole time?

Also, but unrelated, why isn’t Argentina producing any NBA caliber hoopers anymore?

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Good Conversation.
Good Stories.

You can just LISTEN, you don't HAVE to watch it just because it is on YouTube.

Times like this I just have to remind myself that you're the type of person who buys NBA 2K every year not to actually play it, but to adjust the settings and watch the computer play against itself. Respectfully

Times like this I just have to remind myself that you're the type of person who buys NBA 2K every year not to actually play it, but to adjust the settings and watch the computer play against itself. Respectfully

Explain the connection to that and the Kendrick Perkins interview?

Or did you just want to take a shot at something that I can't be shamed about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom