⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really see the Nets as a championship type team but they’re damn fun to watch. Pretty sure they lose before the finals.

They’re going to the Finals man......not a chance a Ben Simmons team coached by Doc Rivers beats them. Celtics absolutely no shot. Who’s beating them in the East?

As for the Finals tho, yea they might lose that but they’ll be ready for next year (if they stay healthy of course).

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE and reconic supreme reconic supreme , I don’t see why it’s ridiculous to doubt this Nets team when everyone doubted the Lakers last year. Everyone doubted LAL but I’m supposed to doubt three of the top scorers (on the same team team during their primes) of all-time?

I know their flaws guys but I refuse to sleep on their offensive talent.

They’re going to the Finals man......not a chance a Ben Simmons team coached by Doc Rivers beats them. Celtics absolutely no shot. Who’s beating them in the East?

As for the Finals tho, yea they might lose that but they’ll be ready for next year (if they stay healthy of course).
Nets are going to be a juggernaut next season.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE and reconic supreme reconic supreme , I don’t see why it’s ridiculous to doubt this Nets team when everyone doubted the Lakers last year. Everyone doubted LAL but I’m supposed to doubt three of the top scorers (on the same team team during their primes) of all-time?

I know their flaws guys but I refuse to sleep on their offensive talent.
I'm not doubting them lol

I'm just saying they are not unbeatable.

They still my pick to come out the east just because of how hot they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom