⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else rooting for a Steph 50-piece in order for the @wavycrocket and B Sox B Sox banter tomorrow?

1612322433632.gif
Wouldn't be any banter from me. I know he's an all-time great player. Some dudes just get overly sensitive when he's discussed.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE and @reconic supreme , I don’t see why it’s ridiculous to doubt this Nets team when everyone doubted the Lakers last year. Everyone doubted LAL but I’m supposed to doubt three of the top scorers (on the same team team during their primes) of all-time?

I know their flaws guys but I refuse to sleep on their offensive talent.

Not to mention Harden has done a great job adjusting. This is like the 6th Nets game I watched and he seems content with being the playmaker and 3rd option.

Everybody was worried about Harden and Kyrie “dribble dribble” basketball but Harden hasn’t done that.

I still don’t understand how Lavert kidney didn’t reverse the trade

the kidney issue only gave the pacers the right to refuse the trade or renegotiate the terms. League doesn’t automatically void trades (unless one of the participating teams doesn’t have an official owner :rolleyes )

It's incredible that Clippers fan didn't learn their lesson after yapping all last season and blowing a 3-1 lead in the 2nd round. At least make the WCF before opening your mouths again.

Did I say the Clippers were going to win anything?

Your fear is palpable.

I still don’t understand how Lavert kidney didn’t reverse the trade
they kidney issue only gave the pacers the right to refuse the trade or renegotiate the terms. League doesn’t automatically void trades (unless one of the participating teams doesn’t have an official owner :rolleyes )
Got an extra second rounder out of it and I'm sure their doctors diagnosed it as not a long-term concern.

I don’t really see the Nets as a championship type team but they’re damn fun to watch. Pretty sure they lose before the finals.

Because their defense is complete trash I can see them being up 3-1 in a series and blowing it. Harden being on the team, no leadership, their coaching.

Because their defense is complete trash I can see them being up 3-1 in a series and blowing it. Harden being on the team, no leadership, their coaching.
For KD and Kyrie’s sake, I hope it don’t go down like this. They’ll have a mental breakdown.

Nets should be able to pick up one more player (hell maybe two?) before the playoffs to round out their rotation. An all time offense with an adequate defense should be enough to get them to the Finals. Then who knows what happens in the Finals.

Nets should be able to pick up one more player (hell maybe two?) before the playoffs to round out their rotation. An all time offense with an adequate defense should be enough to get them to the Finals. Then who knows what happens in the Finals.
I think they have two roster spots left after signing Norvel and Iman

Not to mention Harden has done a great job adjusting. This is like the 6th Nets game I watched and he seems content with being the playmaker and 3rd option.

Everybody was worried about Harden and Kyrie “dribble dribble” basketball but Harden hasn’t done that.
So basically harden is levert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom