⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hear Michael Jackson in passing. It's Michael Jackson. It just all sounds terrible. Except Beat It which is OK. The beat is fire.
[/QUOTE]

That tells me you’ve probably heard some of about half of the Thriller album.

But it probably wouldn’t make a difference if you actually listened to more of his catalogue.

Good first half. Other guys doing as decent as you can ask so far with the offense considering Trae getting doubled the second he try to bring the ball up

Wavy is a part of one of the biggest scams on NT
5AE88FFE-4F17-482A-9EE4-90E531716439.jpeg

My man had his shorty telling me I missed “significant events” WEEKS before they even occurred and still tried to continue the extortion like nothing happened

1612398926795.jpeg

See, this is where trusting in your senses gets you ahead :lol:. Dodged a bullet.

72A818AE-F56F-4508-8E14-5D738CC0C40F.gif

Dell Curry mentioned Jabari Parker isn’t even in the league anymore during the Hornets game. I forgot all about bruh.

Wavy is a part of one of the biggest scams on NT
5AE88FFE-4F17-482A-9EE4-90E531716439.jpeg

My man had his shorty telling me I missed “significant events” WEEKS before they even occurred and still tried to continue the extortion like nothing happened

1612398926795.jpeg
antidope antidope aint messing with none of that soft ****. One of the most thugged out financial advisors I've come across

Thread is on FIRE tonight :rofl: :rofl:

Not being able to have someone else who can run an offense on the floor same time as Trae really hurting us tonight

Not being able to have someone else who can run an offense on the floor same time as Trae really hurting us tonight
Lloyd Pierces rotations too, he be having cats sit too long ...Been getting killed once most of the bench came in at the middle of the 3rd

Dallas started hitting 3’s too

How are the Spurs losing at home to the Wolves?@antidope
It's always the last leg of the parlay to lose it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom