⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
storm2006 storm2006 , You are correct. Black people come in an array of colors in this day. No need to stoop to conquer.

Last edited:
Deadbeatcrocket couldn't even buy the girl a diaper bag and breast pump :smh:
You set yourself up messing with shorty, now you gotta buy pampers :lol: :smh:

You ever get that preggo P tho? :nerd:
Wavy is a part of one of the biggest scams on NT
5AE88FFE-4F17-482A-9EE4-90E531716439.jpeg

My man had his shorty telling me I missed “significant events” WEEKS before they even occurred and still tried to continue the extortion like nothing happened

1612398926795.jpeg

My man had his shorty telling me I missed “significant events” WEEKS before they even occurred and still tried to continue the extortion like nothing happened

1612398926795.jpeg

Need the back story :lol:

No one cares about that 76ers game!

- foe

1612398926795.jpeg
Send her a pack of condoms. Tell her it's something you both can find the use of.

Everyone in this thread for the exception of MAYBE KHUFU KHUFU (for personal beliefs) and @DCAllAfrican (so he could write an authentic, eloquent and lengthy post on NT about how he didn’t smash a generally perceived as attractive white woman) is procuring those yambs if she’s pressing you at close if you got no options in the mix. 🤷‍♂️
**** no. Speak for yourself. Isnt even about her race for me, ***** built like a twig. Slim women are cool but thats beyond slim like shed get lost in the sofa cushions.

She built like a tweaker. Id mush her in the face like Chapelle in the club

You bought her a designer purse skrait from Europe lol

I would ask for a nice gift too

Need the back story :lol:

No one cares about that 76ers game!

- foe

wavycrocket wavycrocket and a few others were PM’ing and I showed them the yamb who just rejoined my roster....who wavycrocket wavycrocket was previously with....and she told me her absence from talking to me was because that she got pregnant :wow:

Now Wavy bout to get out at least a PS5 and Netflix subscription until 2040 out of me :smh:
1612399826143.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom