⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena never looks out of shape to me. Zion just needed to work on conditioning. Seems he’s gone a long way towards that. He was gassed after 3 games minutes last season.
Serena was hella outta shape in the french open and us open :lol:. Injuries and age tho

Serena is a legend.

Zion can end up being a legend.

I would like to see how their bodies would look if they weren't extremely talented during their younger years. (Not implying they didn't work to get where they ended up).

If Zion was undrafted and had to claw him way onto an NBA Roster, I sure all that baby fat wouldn't be around HIS WAIST>
I hear you, but the issue is that he is a freak athlete, explosive, probably was that way as a kid. People like that instant excitement. As long as he can put on a show, they do not care as to how he looked. ( I don't know much about him.)

Actually happy this GSW/Mil game is next.

Pretend to be in the kitchen, move some things around to make it look like I'm helping with the food so I can kick it from 230p-1030p

Zion’s poor gait and posture exacerbates the negative perception of his physical fitness. He has knock knees and walks like a penguin.

He’s too big and heavy for the way he moves as is evident by his injury history.

He’s a freak athlete no doubt, but he either needs to change the way he plays or body composition to have a long and prosperous NBA career.

Even smaller explosive players have had problems, ie. Rose,Wall, Westbrook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom