⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windhorst isn't to be trusted. Got me thinking Lowry going to be a Laker by 12pm.

why can't they coexist as a starting backcourt? shake and seth off the bench?
Danny contract up I’m pretty sure. 3 and D guy in your starting lineup proving valuable for Morey. He wants that type of player locked up for a few more years

why can't they coexist as a starting backcourt? shake and seth off the bench?
Hill comes off the bench in this scenario. Curry and Green continue to start. Closing lineup is gonna have 2 of Hill, Shake, Curry, Green, Thybulle depending on the team and score

Hill comes off the bench in this scenario. Curry and Green continue to start. Closing lineup is gonna have 2 of Hill, Shake, Curry, Green, Thybulle depending on the team and score
i can agree with that,. just mentioned hill as a possible starter since he is a better ball handler/defender. seth has been a bit underwhelming this year.

Seth been exactly what Seth is this year. He can shoot and can't give you nothin else.

If you're let down by what he's doing that's on you. :lol:
that's untrue. he's been passive and hasn't given the sixers the true volume 3 point shooter they want out of him.

Lowry is gonna end up somewhere unexpected (or not LAL or MIA) or staying in Tampa.

Floated out for posturing reasons. No way the Clippers can get him (or would want to if he really wants a 2 year extension at $50M).

1616693023386.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom