⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's untrue. he's been passive and hasn't given the sixers the true volume 3 point shooter they want out of him.

you have a point here

doc even came out saying he wants him to shoot more 3s but I wouldn't call that underwhelming

for the 33 games he played so far he has been a big contributor shooting 43.2 from 3

His spacing while not having the volume is still worth not having Jason Richardson
I think you meant Josh, but yeah i totally agree. He's been a major upgrade from him. But i do think he is run off the 3 point line way too easily.

you have a point here

doc even came out saying he wants him to shoot more 3s but I wouldn't call that underwhelming

for the 33 games he played so far he has been a big contributor shooting 43.2 from 3
ok maybe i was being too harsh. his pct from 3 is great. i think every sixers fan would like to see him shoot more.

I think you meant Josh, but yeah i totally agree. He's been a major upgrade from him. But i do think he is run off the 3 point line way too easily.
Oh I know. It’s a running joke since announcers constantly call him Jason

prior to his last ankle turn he’s been setting up slightly further back so when defenders close out he’s taking a 3 rather than a long 2

Both sides gotta be completely satisfied with that move.

Seth is shooting 43% on 5 threes a night. What more could you have been hoping for?
yes everyone is on board with the trade benefitting the sixers. His pct from 3 has been really good. There's just times in games he passes up 3s he should take. doc has come out publicly urging him to shoot more.

ok maybe i was being too harsh. his pct from 3 is great. i think every sixers fan would like to see him shoot more.

absolutely man

i watch every game and you are VERY CORRECT about him getting ran off from the 3pt line.. its his release i believe its not as quick as others

most of the time he has to pump fake and dribble around the jumper

DelDsiyUEAMI81-.jpg

yes everyone is on board with the trade benefitting the sixers. His pct from 3 has been really good. There's just times in games he passes up 3s he should take. doc has come out publicly urging him to shoot more.
Slow release. He's tiny. He's always gotten run off shots.

Is what he is.

Danny is getting passed around like a blunt. Don't nobody want him anymore 😂. At least he still cashing checks though

Serviceable during regular season but huge liability in the playoffs. Worthwhile pickup to get you to the playoffs but has to be benched during. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom