⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210514_061000.jpg

Screenshot_20210514-062847_Instagram.jpg

760x442-culture-170418.jpg

🔥 🔥

It's not even worth it to put the hands on Haslem
He's a useless 50 year old man who get off on being tough in the NBA of all places
Like my guy you've spent the last 10 years getting paid millions to keep the bench warm and scare rookies
You less built like that than the ****** on the court faking being held back. Dwight was right to laugh at him

It's not even worth it to put the hands on Haslem
He's a useless 50 year old man who get off on being tough in the NBA of all places
Like my guy you've spent the last 10 years getting paid millions to keep the bench warm and scare rookies
You less built like that than the ****** on the court faking being held back. Dwight was right to laugh at him

UD is just another fake tough guy. Always the one's telling people their tough :lol:

UD knew he was too old to be keeping up with them young boys, so he just went at Howard to get tossed and earn some cool points at the same time. People looking too much into this

Shep playin’ shadow ball in the park at night > _____

I dont know if he has hands, but I think UD might actually possess the willingness to fight. He has a straight compound though to retire to after. That NBA money is something else

Of course, Dwight's is bigger

Udonis is an old head I think everyone reveres and respects. He wasn't that good, not even Juwan Howard good, but a classic "character" vet ala a Juwan Howard, Derek Fisher, etc.

Granite, he could do the same thing from the bench in a suit during game time if he's not going to play and save a roster spot but that's neither here nor there. Also, I know he got hella baby mamas and buy them all cars and homes but how many homes does Superman have

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom