⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
there wouldn’t be a hack a Lonzo but he doesn’t get to the foul line anyways. So it’s not much of a trade off.

I’d love to see CJ in a lead playmaker role. He seems like the ideal guy for the 6ers, just don’t know if the blazers are biting
Now that I thought about it yeah he is the perfect guy for the 6ers.

after these playoffs… oof I don’t see Portland nor anyone biting on Ben.
I think he will be near impossible to trade outside very young rebuilding team willing to take chance

tradenba-snap-1624282534720.png

CJ would be great in Philly, but how do you sell Portland, or really anyone for that matter that is giving up anything of significance, on Simmons?
George hill expiring and picks idk

Also Tobias could be on the block but I’m keep him. Him and Jo actually can play together with proper spacing

Still think the DLo one makes the most sense, no matter what happens with tomorrow's lottery.

Tough to make deep playoff runs with Seth Curry is your second best shot creator.

Ben and Tobi contracts gonna make it damned tough for Philly to make any real meaningful adjustments.

They got a lot of dudes that are kinda at that point that they are what they are. Aside from Maxey - is there another guy you look at and say "there's a lot of potential left to tap into there"?

19/7.4/3.5 on 47/36/85

EYE MEAN yea he was bad for game 5 and missed bunnies in game 7. To say he was abysmal is a stretch when it’s Simmons who makes everything harder by standing the dunkers spot
He was bad in the two most important games in the series. Also at no point did he have an exceptional game. 22-20-4-24-24. This is your max star? Basically just doing his ok thing and looking to Curry to be the guy who steps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom