🌩 Black Lightning (CW Series) Series Finale! 🌩

I wonder who those metas were that Jefferson's father was tracking down. I'm thinking that's how they can introduce Static Shock into BL later down the line.
It'd have to be some other characters cuz Jefferson's father was looking for them over 30 years ago when Jefferson was a child.

Doubt they're gonna show a 30 yr old Static.

Man how old is Tobias supposed to be? Looking the same in BL flashback when he was a kid.
It's ambiguous as hell man. That flashback to his childhood made me think he was a kid in the 60s or 70s but that would only make him like 10 years older than Jefferson and he looked more than 10 years older when he was killing Jeff's father.

Oh okay, cuz that bothered me as well. I was like wait Tobias still looking 30 something 30 years ago whike BL is like 10 hiding under his bed.

I thought they were more mano y mano but Tobias is an old head.

Now it makes a lot more sense why his father looked old as dirt. I assume his sister on that same slow aging juice as well.

Last edited:
That J.Cole intro tho :pimp:

Father & Daughter fighting each other, still surprises me that no one can tell who Black Lightning is lol

Jill Scott is great as Lady Eve, she sounds sinister AF in every scene

I hope they do introduce Static Shock later down the line be great to see the interactions between him and BL

Loving this show!!

It was really dope playing the J. Cole track but they need to completely cut out that local rapper spitting about Black Lightning.

Son is corny. S2 needs to drop him asap.

Last edited:
Yo just watched the first episode on demand and this show is :pimp::pimp::pimp: best superhero show I’ve watched on tv since smallville and this may be better than that potentially.. I like the flash but this is way more relatable and realistic

Who the **** is this old man Gambi?

Damn "killed" Lady Eve and blamed it on BL :lol:

Also Lala coming back outta nowhere.

Last edited:
Definitely didn't expect Lady Eve to be taken out this quickly and that easily. Seems like they built her up to be the "big bad" for nothing

Damn they took out Lady Eve like that?? Smfh

LaLa comin back completely left field tho!

Good episode tho

Damn they took out Lady Eve like that?? Smfh

LaLa comin back completely left field tho!

Good episode tho
Man she definitely coming back from the dead with w/e sick **** she was doing with those corpses.

She probably the reason Lala alive.

I don't know why but I get the feel that this city, Freeland, is set somewhere in the DMV.

:lol: The style of the youth specifically got me thinking that.

Good episode.
-It was nice to see Jefferson training his daughter in combat and philosophy. And he was geeked after she saved his life :rofl:. The mom is becoming slightly less annoying than she was in the beginning.
-This LaLa arc is starting off weird. Him kissing Lawanda in the shower and talking to her in the car was weird as hell! I'm not sure where they're going with this Resurrection arc.
- Watching the youngest daughter get her powers was a nice touch. Rather than controlling her breathing like her sister, her's seem to come from a place of serenity.
-Lady Eve is definetly coming back to life.
-Gambi was dead wrong for not telling Jefferson about his father. But at the same token he probably saved Jefferson's life by mentoring him.
-Overall i'm liking the progression this show has made since the pilot episode.

Word. Thats another thing.

Okay son you was down with some of the gov. and indirectly responsible for BL and others getting powers.

All those criminal connections though? :lol: Like we know what you were doing with the rest of the time being a part of some mass criminal organization.

He told a nice story though.

Back
Top Bottom