🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

Aww come on buddy, the outfit was great. I still wear the shorts and also have the black striped shirt to go with my LWPs. But I NEED that cap.
No, I meant the fit of the cap! 😅
It was really shallow and ran really small!

Love the outfit, of course! ☠
Just giving me an excuse to post this again! :lol:
1589656964891.png

No, I meant the fit of the cap! 😅
It was really shallow and ran really small!

Love the outfit, of course! ☠
Just giving me an excuse to post this again! :lol:
1589656964891.png

Thanks for posting it. IIRC, wasn't it a low profile structured hat? I'm all for those. Can't deal with those new style that are "Elmer Fudd" height and size. I only have a 7 1/8" hat size for my fitted Phillies onfield hat. My buddy had the hat and it looked fine to me.

Yeah, it's a structured low-profile. My fitted size is 3/8ths and the snapback needs to be on the last two 'snaps' in order for it to fit my head.

Agree about the pirate look . Didn’t it get very plain after that. Just mostly black and white? It was like Nike quit tennis

Agree about the pirate look . Didn’t it get very plain after that. Just mostly black and white? It was like Nike quit tennis

Not really. He has the year with the pink shirts and then the blue long sleeve ones. Plus the green shirts that went with the Alarms. It was at the end before he left Nike where it was all Nike Court clothing. Hopefully this release in August will get people interested in stuff again.

On a lighter note, here are the pairs of Agassi shorts I have with me.
IMG_20200516_171808.jpg
IMG_20200516_171828.jpg
IMG_20200516_171844.jpg
IMG_20200516_171902.jpg

At my parents home still are my 1994 shorts that went with the Flares, the ATC IV Cerise shorts/spandex (never really worn) and these blue ones below.

181b5b01d283dc3766925df44d87f7ae.jpg

These aren't mine just a Google photo, but I know where they are. Just have to get them. I'm sure I have a few others there as well as the pair I'm wearing now, the all black with white piping around the legs and down the sides. They have a few small paint spatters on them, lol.

Thankfully, I haven't gained any weight since I bought them new. First 3 pairs are mediums.

While I appreciate any new Agassi content, why are we getting another Ginepri match??? :lol:
I don't think I've seen this match before, but the scoreline looks pretty straightforward.

Someone is selling quite a few originals on eBay. Including LWP, low kiwi, alarm, zooms, ablaze. Just a heads up.

Someone is selling quite a few originals on eBay. Including LWP, low kiwi, alarm, zooms, ablaze. Just a heads up.

Is it the one seller where the photos aren't loading? I saw a size 11 LWP. But photos didn't load so I can't scope them out. He wants WAY too much! $499.99 OBO? Seriously?

Is it the one seller where the photos aren't loading? I saw a size 11 LWP. But photos didn't load so I can't scope them out. He wants WAY too much! $499.99 OBO? Seriously?

Yeah that’s it. The photos don’t load for some reason.

Yeah that’s it. The photos don’t load for some reason.
I emailed him to let him know. I'd love to see what he has. Not that I would ever pay that kind of $$$ for them. But if he's reasonable, then maybe he'll come down a good bit. They aren't Jordan 1's.

Did you see the other auction for the DS pair of Zoom Challenge? Those are gorgeous! White/black, new with box. Shame they are a 9.5. had they need an 11 or 11.5, I'd jump at them. Only 1 bid at $99.99. that's a steal and they are gonna be wearable as those midsoles are a different foam that won't crumble. May need some regluing in spots maybe but for $100, well worth it.

At those prices he is just wasting his time listing them for an auction, especially pre-owned. I would think they will do another proper retro of the Flares at some point. And the future releases this summer gives me hope that they will go through the Agassi line and start retroing more. No reason to overpay for old shoes that might not even hold up. $
$349 for some pre-owned hybrids?

Last edited:
At those prices he is just wasting his time listing them for an auction, especially pre-owned. I would think they will do another proper retro of the Flares at some point. And the future releases this summer gives me hope that they will go through the Agassi line and start retroing more. No reason to overpay for old shoes that might not even hold up. $
$349 for some pre-owned hybrids?

Are you sure the Futures are a definite for summer? I heard rumors last year and nothing transpired. Plus we haven't seen any samples anywhere on any social media sites (us11 on IG). I'd buy a pair of futures are full retail on release day. I loved my pair when I had them. Huarache bootie and midfoot strap!

Are you sure the Futures are a definite for summer? I heard rumors last year and nothing transpired. Plus we haven't seen any samples anywhere on any social media sites (us11 on IG). I'd buy a pair of futures are full retail on release day. I loved my pair when I had them. Huarache bootie and midfoot strap!

Nope I never mentioned anything about the Futures :smile: I wrote that I would think that were will be more future releases,
meaning different models of his line. All I am guessing is that they will retro the Volt III’s again. But I have no knowledge of that like when I mentioned the Tech Challenge 20’s would release. I haven’t heard anything else. That Zoom Challenge pair that’s listed is nice though!

Last edited:
I found 2 size 13 Volt 3 and a Christmas 3 in a size 13 finally. At the age of 46 my foot grew half a size. 🙄 Need that white volt silver 3 in a 13 now.

Back
Top Bottom