šŸŽ¾ OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava ā€œagedā€ retro šŸŽ¾

Yet another European site. Still holding out hope some us stores will get it. Canā€™t see paying 25-30 euro shipping

Thanks for the link...Since I am from Italy got one with free shipping :smile:

Itā€™s starting to feel like those ā€œlavaā€ polos wonā€™t be releasing in the US. We know theyā€™ll be releasing the US Open gear but it doesnā€™t feel like they would release both at the same time. Just seems like a random release. It would suck it they donā€™t.

It was free shipping on 250 euros to USA. I almost bought 4 but hesitated and my size xl was gone.
was gonna buy 2 ember stripe and 2 volt lol

• Haha
Reactions: ARK
Itā€™s probably worth paying the shipping. The polo will retail for $80 so if you spend the extra $30 for shipping it will be worth it, especially if they donā€™t release it here.

Yea who knows. I just wouldnā€™t be surprised if they donā€™t and mess it up like the Cerise IV release.

Don't remind me of that freaking debacle! What a joke that was! So glad I was able to grab a pair but now with Nike's rule that euro releases can't be shipped to the US, it makes getting things we want even harder.

Don't remind me of that freaking debacle! What a joke that was! So glad I was able to grab a pair but now with Nike's rule that euro releases can't be shipped to the US, it makes getting things we want even harder.

And the last couple of ATC IIā€™s were only released overseas too. Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t take s chance and wait too. Same reason I bought the polos.

Anyone keeping a tally on how much money they have spent so far on Tech Challenge clothing? :emoji_money_mouth:

I canā€™t imagine how many shirts, shorts, jackets, sweatshirts, and bandannas was that I want to double and triple up on. The catalog was incredible.

Last edited:
Anyone keeping a tally on how much money they have spent so far on Tech Challenge clothing? :emoji_money_mouth:

Not yet. I'm gonna itemize it this week to see how much I will spend. I have 6 pairs of shoes boxed up for SX to help fund the purchased (so I don't use savings). šŸ‘

• Haha
I need a size 13 in the white volt silver pair! Iā€™ve been able to secure a size 13 in the Christmas, Purple, and Volt pairs. Damn foot grew at the age of 46.

That happened to me too SMH, I had three pairs of Volts and three pair purple. Pulled them out of the closet two years later I outgrew them at age 36 smh!!!!

Hmmm Iā€™m at
$70 for 2 T-shirts from nike. (Gift card though )
28 for fuschia hat
35 for challenger crew. Topaz (when they had at sale retail )
84 when tennis express ship the other 3 color hats
$217 so far lol

Iā€™ve already bought 2 black, 2 white, and 2 volts hats.l and 1 bandana which Iā€™m waiting to ship.

Then the recent ChallengeCourt logo t-shirt 3 ball and 3 white. šŸ˜¬

That happened to me too SMH, I had three pairs of Volts and three pair purple. Pulled them out of the closet two years later I outgrew them at age 36 smh!!!!

Terrible feeling isnā€™t it? Now you canā€™t find them or their super expensive.

Still got my pairs of IIIā€™s but it would be nice if they would at least quick strike some more pairs since we havenā€™t seen them on the list. Still mad they never released these. If they did, it would probably be red smh.

BCDA30CD-6FEF-40CF-A959-BA6A18E14F25.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmmm Iā€™m at
28 for fuschia hat
$217 so far lol

are those challenger tops still the nice knit material they were last year? Also are those vertical strips super prominent?

Just donā€™t look and keep going šŸ˜ƒ
Hmmm Iā€™m at
28 for fuschia hat
$217 so far lol

I'm only at 35 for the Challenge Court T that just came out over the weekend and $43.50 shipped for the Challenger Topaz shirt from Tennis Express. I didn't order the hats yet (will this week) and the headbands are available at Fromuth (they say they are in stock).

Since it's about an hour from me, I may drive up this week to check them out and also try on the Turbos. Plus I need to drop off my one racquet to get strung. An OG Head Radical Liquid Metal that is NOS. Want to get it strung and try it out. Just gotta decide on the string. Maybe Babolat RPM Blast 16 or Head Lynx. I want something that is very spinny.

I'm only at 35 for the Challenge Court T that just came out over the weekend and $43.50 shipped for the Challenger Topaz shirt from Tennis Express. I didn't order the hats yet (will this week) and the headbands are available at Fromuth (they say they are in stock).

Since it's about an hour from me, I may drive up this week to check them out and also try on the Turbos. Plus I need to drop off my one racquet to get strung. An OG Head Radical Liquid Metal that is NOS. Want to get it strung and try it out. Just gotta decide on the string. Maybe Babolat RPM Blast 16 or Head Lynx. I want something that is very spinny.
What is the material like on the challenger topaz shirt? Are those stripes super prominent?

Back
Top Bottom